Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Southampton now 4-0. Gai Assulin on: great! Will Buckley off, not so great! But nothing was happening this half.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Navs performance to be compared to Dickers and assulins chance to convince gus to hand him a contract (isnt man City contract up in the summer?)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
just passed through the lounge to the bathroom for a pee and the commentator on the Southampton/Cov game is saying "Southampton have to win this game to go up "feck me half way through a game against a team already relegated and 3-0 up talk about trying to make a game interesting
listen mate it was a game the the other south coast team were always going to win

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Gonzo seems to be doing ok but get the feeling hes just another Brez?

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
Just think what it must be like to be a Coventry fan, Jimmy Hill is 83 poor b*gg*r, I wonder if he'll be having a chin-wag with the chairman :)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Palace are useless 1-2. Long trip to Middlesbrough next season.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
:lol: no I don't think you did ....... but will make arrangements to meet up in the new season whatever.......oh and try not to down to much of the get well pressie!!! :lol:

If he downs that this weekend he will be poorly again - I hope he is pacing himself or he will have me to answer to! I need him fit and well - who is going to change my lightbulb on my stairwell if he is ill!!!! I am hoping the bulb doesn't blow within the next three months!!!!!!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
So far looks like Gai has blown it and Gus will have some serious thinking to do with Navs and possibly Gonzo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here