Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley Tickets Remaining

Tony Hancock

A pint! That's an armful!
Took the present wife on Tues (as the boy is on holiday )first game she been to since last game at goldstone (both south stand st holders)

she loved the atmosphere but was too nervous to enjoy the match she only relaxes when we are 2 goals up only complaint was the sound system used on the big screen was so loud couldnt hear it properly

agree with her there we are in EsU north east corner above disabled viewing platform any body else found it loud ???

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Took the present wife on Tues (as the boy is on holiday )first game she been to since last game at goldstone (both south stand st holders)

she loved the atmosphere but was too nervous to enjoy the match she only relaxes when we are 2 goals up only complaint was the sound system used on the big screen was so loud couldnt hear it properly

agree with her there we are in EsU north east corner above disabled viewing platform any body else found it loud ???

I was just to the left of where you are, Block B Row H, and it was quite loud up there.

Just bought 3 tickets in family stand over phone so there are more left than is showing online

I have just bought one additional family stand ticket for the Sheff Weds game. Currently I go with 3 kids. The ticket office told me there are 20 singles throughout the whole of the family stand that are not ST's. The one grabbed in 3 rows behind and 6 seats along, so not too bad.

Out of interest, were your 3 together? If they were the ticket office are telling me porkies!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

It's loud wherever you are in the stadium, apparently you can hear it perfectly word for word in falmer.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Do we know if Barnsley will be making another offer for Gordon Greer while they're in town?

Maybe up it to £85,000 and a case of Yorkshire Bitter?

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
My tickets arrived in the post this morning, I saw they were printed yesterday and going to door this morning was like going to the door as a kid to see if Santa had drunk the milk and eaten the cookie we had left out, fantastic

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

YES I AGREE IT WAS BLOODY LOUD IN THAT AREA !

I was in front of the d.v.p. but if you cannot converse with the person next to you it is disgustingly over the top.

PROTASM

Jul 20, 2008
I have just bought one additional family stand ticket for the Sheff Weds game. Currently I go with 3 kids. The ticket office told me there are 20 singles throughout the whole of the family stand that are not ST's. The one grabbed in 3 rows behind and 6 seats along, so not too bad.

Out of interest, were your 3 together? If they were the ticket office are telling me porkies!

Yes mate seat numbers 500-502

Pintos

Jul 28, 2005
Oxted
223 remaining (214 + 9)

counting available seats is proving more exciting than my desk job.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Took my partner on Tuesday he really enjoyed it - he had my daughters season ticket as it was a night game and I don't take her to those!!

He's strangely not working tomorrow but she said she wanted to go to footie and dad couldn't have her seat!!!! So I've just bought him a ticket in the south stand so we can all go tomorrow for a change so me and two kids in the north and dad in the south stand

Can't wait now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here