Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley drop outs!

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
How many will we take on Saturday?

I wonder how many people, having bought tickets in the hope that we might have needed a result to make the play-offs, won't now be bothering?!???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well we will be, 05:48 train from Shoreham

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Still going although have a bad feeling the best thing that will happen will be the KFC at a service station on the way back.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Had it been a game to get us into the playoffs I would have gone, I'll content myself with listening to it on the radio now.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I'd considered it, but I'm a bit skint and am working at an event on the Friday (at the Amex funnily) till probably midnight, might be home by 1am (if I don't go out). Didn't fancy going up there absolutely knackered, nothing to do with not making the play-offs. Good on those who are going, long long trip but hopefully you'll see us bump up to 8th to finish the season.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I'm driving there and back on Saturday, leaving newhaven at 6. Got a couple of spaces left :wave:

Haven't seen us win away this season.......

huge

Mar 23, 2011
The wee wifey gets out of hospital on that day. Unfortunately something's are more important than football. We had planned to go together for the last game of the season but illness struck!

We'll be there in spirit! Listening in on the wireless!

huge

Mar 23, 2011
I'm driving there and back on Saturday, leaving newhaven at 6. Got a couple of spaces left :wave:

Haven't seen us win away this season.......

I've been to a few away matches but on the 4 trips away that I've taken the old man we've conceded 18 goals!! He's banned next season from travel! Bloody jinx!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
5 more on the 6.02 out of Brighton :clap: Gunna be a great day!

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Going up the night before. Can't miss the last away of the season......it's the law isn't it? I think the term "fair weather" is reserved for those who "would've if there was anything on it etc".

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Going up the night before. Can't miss the last away of the season......it's the law isn't it? I think the term "fair weather" is reserved for those who "would've if there was anything on it etc".
Probably.......we're not as good a fan as you.

Well done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here