Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley drop outs!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Me going. Catching 08.20ish from Stonegate. any idea what time the trains back to London leave from Barnsley?

If you want a direct train to London from Barnsley, your going to have a very long wait :lol:

Just catch the first train to Sheffield and pick up a London train there, unless your using Advance singles, in which case stick to the times you have been given

And i would have thought it would be POTG, will probably have to phone them and check.

Quaid

Nov 6, 2011
Same, premier inn is near the ground hopefully, i didnt book it :/ SEAGULLS!

On Google Maps it looks like a 20 min walk - that is if you are staying a Barnsley Central. I'm not expecting a scenic walk, but I am expecting less dog shit than encountered in Liverpool!

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Three of us going up Friday night for a bit of Travel Lodge fair.

Be good to thank the players for an amazing season and then retire for the summer to watch the Sharks.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Looks like the Premier Inn (Barnsley Central) might be rather taken over by Seagulls. We're there Friday and Saturday nights.

We've shifted our departure to lunchtime Friday in order to meet up with others for a curry in the evening. Stop off at Derby on the way back on Sunday to make for a culturally enlightening weekend.

seagull1981

Blue & White Forever
Aug 8, 2010
On Google Maps it looks like a 20 min walk - that is if you are staying a Barnsley Central. I'm not expecting a scenic walk, but I am expecting less dog shit than encountered in Liverpool!

Should be fine with a car ( hopefully ) SEAGULLS!

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
So how many are we taking? Was hoping for at least 1000 but might be pushing it?
Anyone heard how many we have sold?

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Remember going up there a few years back and even a few hundred of us made a good noise, looking forward to it being oen of the best away atmospheres this season............if your still undecided then take the plunge and get your self up there !!!

bhaEB7

Mar 9, 2011
me plus 1on the 830 out of London don't care where we are in league would still go even with nothing to play for should be a good day out

anyone heard how many tickets we've heard a friend of mine said he heard it was 2,000 but i very much doubt this is accurate

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
me plus 1on the 830 out of London don't care where we are in league would still go even with nothing to play for should be a good day out

anyone heard how many tickets we've heard a friend of mine said he heard it was 2,000 but i very much doubt this is accurate

Would be surprised if we have sold 2000 but could be true.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here