The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
And he is black so that should put this racist issue to bed:clap:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He's the fella that got both Barnet goals at Cardiff in the cup last week (f***ing up my accumulator in the process). His first was a peach of a lob on the run.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I have to say I was sceptical that we had this sort of money but if we do then I think it is worth a try with an improved bid. If we goto £175,000 then surely Barnet cannot turn down that sort of money.

I say tempt them with a higher offer.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:
Where is your proof......

We we wouldnt have offered it if we didnt have would we???

*PRSpinofferinganamountthatweknewbarnetwouldturndown*

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Thimble Keegan said:
I have to say I was sceptical that we had this sort of money but if we do then I think it is worth a try with an improved bid. If we goto £175,000 then surely Barnet cannot turn down that sort of money.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

I believe his contract is up in the summer as well

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Thimble Keegan said:

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

It might have been that the amount was correct but the way we wanted to pay it was not. For example a pile of payements if he does this or that.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
As patient as I'm trying to be, does the club think that continually putting news of strikers we failed to secure is somehow going to mollify the support, when the need for one is so desperate?

If that's the case, let's have news of bids rejected for Ronaldo, Adriano, Defoe etc. We're just not aiming high enough in our failures. Anybody could fail to sign Tresor Kandol, with respect to him, but it takes class to fail to sign Andriy Shevchenko. :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here