Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnes: Couldnt score in a Brothel?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
2 clear cut open goals from 6 yards, the sort of thing your 10 year old son would put away with ease and both have gone sailing over the bar? Anything the lickers would like to say? If we lose from here questions have to be asked.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Presumably that's the brothel that he has scored in three times this season.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
This thread would be a lot better if it had been started by someone at the game...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nobby is unfortunately sticking the boot in as well.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Have a day off.

You do realise that we are currently sitting 1st in the table with a four point lead?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
that would be the one, but he should be in double figures by now the chances he has had. 1 goal per ten chances is piss poor, end of!

I do tend to agree with this though.

Some people are so blinded with the 1 that they ignore the other 9 and accept mediocrity as "good".

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
This thread would be a lot better if it had been started by someone at the game...

Like Nobby Horton who seems to think similar? Yes he has scored 3 but with the clear cut chances he has been presented with he should be this leagues top scorer if he knew how to put them away.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
FFS not this thread again. I think i'll wait until somebody who was at the game comments before i take this seriously

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What do you guys suggest?

Do you think he should be dropped? Sold?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
İbrahim Tatlıses;3734002 said:
His ability to get into goal scoring situations is phenomenal!

If he can learn to be more clinical, we have our 30+ goal a season striker.

So was Craig Davies...

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Theres only one licker on this thread, thats you, with your tongue stuck firmly up TCB & WWs arsehole. Are you trying to get popular.
anyway back to the radio to get some more opinions.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What do you guys suggest?

Do you think he should be dropped? Sold?

Only if another scapegoat has been lined up. Can you imagine being top of the league by three points and not having anything to whinge about? Unthinkable.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
"the lickers"

Let me get this straight. You're calling fellow Brighton fans who are supportive of one of our players "lickers". You are implying that fans who like a certain player and are willing to defend him are doing so simply because they are arse-lickers.

What a knob.

If you want to debate about Barnes a bit more constructively then all power to you. For what it's worth I think he's a decent player with a lot to work on. When we signed him I thought we were getting a player who scores his fair share of goals but doesn't do much else in terms of all round play. However in the last two games Barnes has started to look like a more complete striker, in spite of his misses. He and Murray seem to link up well and we don't have a better option (unless possibly if we went 1 up front) so in my opinion we've gotta stand by him.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I'd suggest Sandaza with Muzza, Gus seems to think he can stick the ball away given the chance and Muzza is a must starter. Poyet must be livid with the chances we are missing but he is not going to say that publicly. If these chances keep slipping by, I expect to see a loan signing very soon.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He'll come good, trust Gus

Just having an off day

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here