Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

barcelona v chelski

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Messi will run Chelsea ragged tonight. You have to bear in mind the Chelsea defence struggled to cope with BOLTON a few weeks back, so I reckon they are in for a beating tonight.

Well I hope so anyway, as they are part of my accumulator! Along with Scunthorpe, MK Dons & IFK Goteborg at 10/1 :thumbsup:

Only Barca let me down :(

Same as my Accumulator, apart from I have Chelsea to draw. 19/1..........

Congrats! Drinks on you then! :clap2:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
That had 0-0 written all over it. Spoiling the game was the sensible option for chelsea and they have the players to do it. I don't want to say I told you so but..............

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
bosingwa did an EXCELLENT job on messi. him cutting in the majority of the time really did play into the hands of a right footed left back - will be interesting to see how cashley deals with him should he return in the home leg

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Because Ashley Cole is a complete wanker. I despise the bloke and everything he does. On and off the pitch, in or out of an England shirt.

totally agree

messi will need to be a LOT more effective than he was tonight though. however much of a **** cashley is, there is no doubting he is a bloody good player

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Because Ashley Cole is a complete wanker. I despise the bloke and everything he does. On and off the pitch, in or out of an England shirt.

Each to they're own but i'd rather see England players on top of they're game to be honest.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I don't see how anyone could say that was a dull game. The beginning of the second half wasn't great but, there was some great saves, excellent passing, lots of chances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here