Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

barcelona v chelski

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I don't see why everyone is wanking over barca. The premier league has once again shown to be the best league in europe, I think chelsea will be too strong over the two legs. A draw tonight, either 1-1 or 0-0, and chelsea to win the second leg by a goal, either 1-0 or 2-1.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
3-1 Barca

Bosingwa at L/B will be flayed by Messi

Man. Utd. v. Barca in a classic final ;)

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I don't see why everyone is wanking over barca. The premier league has once again shown to be the best league in europe, I think chelsea will be too strong over the two legs. A draw tonight, either 1-1 or 0-0, and chelsea to win the second leg by a goal, either 1-0 or 2-1.

It's been the league with the four of the best teams in Europe whether that means its the best league is another point.

Some of the football Barca have played this and last season has been unbelievable

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

They've scored far more over the course of this season than Man Utd, Inter, Lyon etc each in their respective leagues. They have a massive GD of 68 in La Liga.

They are also incredibly strong defensively, having only shipped 26 goals all season.

The Prem is generally the strongest league atm but Barca ARE quality and tonight will be incredibly difficult for Chelsea.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Hoping for a Barca win, but for some reason got a sneaking feeling if chelsea get a good result and an away goal tonight they will go through

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think it will be Barca v Arse in the final

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
do some people seriously think arsenal will beat united ????

dont see why not? Arsenal can be unstoppable going forward at times and have more of their team back now,and man u arent playing too well of late(apart from that second half)
i predict 1-1 at ot and 2-1 arsenal in london

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
They've scored far more over the course of this season than Man Utd, Inter, Lyon etc each in their respective leagues. They have a massive GD of 68 in La Liga.

They are also incredibly strong defensively, having only shipped 26 goals all season.

The Prem is generally the strongest league atm but Barca ARE quality and tonight will be incredibly difficult for Chelsea.

Think I read somewhere that Henry, Messi & Eto'o between them have soccerballed in more goals this season than the entire Chelsea team.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Football Manager Live - CHECK
Barca v Chelsea - CHECK
Girlfriend nowhere to be seen - CHECK

Roll On Football Tonight!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

I know what you're saying, they're a brilliant side but their record in La Liga is irrelevant because the opposition is inferior to what chelsea face week in week out. I think Hiddink will come up with a gameplan to keep messi quiet and shut Barca out. It's going to be close either way, I just don't see why people think it will be a walkover for Barca.

I don't see why everyone is wanking over barca. The premier league has once again shown to be the best league in europe

Probably coz they're the best team in the world right now. Some say the best Barca team ever, although for me they still way more to prove before they can be compared to Cruyff's dream team.

If the game goes to plan then chelsea won't even be in it. Messi and Iniesta will run rings round their defence. 90 odd goals from Henry, Eto'o and Messi so far this season, would you bet against more tonight?

I know what you're saying, they're a brilliant side but their record in La Liga is irrelevant because the opposition is inferior to what chelsea face week in week out. I think Hiddink will come up with a gameplan to keep messi quiet and shut Barca out. It's going to be close either way, I just don't see why people think it will be a walkover for Barca.

West Brom, Bolton, Pompey, Middlesborough, Sunderland etc etc better than la liga sides? :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here