Who'll win the champions league final?

• Barcelona

Votes: 60 69.8%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 26 30.2%

• Total voters

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Messi is quality but if Man Utd can keep him contained then they have got several players who can score them a goal or two...As an Englishman, Man Utd

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Heart - Utd
Head - Cheating diving histrionic scumbags with one good player

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I will actually be in Barcelona when this is on - with a Man Utd fan! Will be cheering on the Catalans...

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
On Paper Barca, Ferguson I thin will swing it somehow this time!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Not sure about this but as the final is at Wembley I thing Man U might sneak it.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Heart - Utd

Er, perhaps you should remember Manure's abilities with the Dark Arts. Fergie is an expert and winding up rival players,managers and officials, the team are well known for surrounding ref's and baying for yellow cards for the opposition.

I can recall a game that United had to win and they were pounding the opposition but could not score, the other team won the ball from a corner and broke away very fast and only Skolsjar was able to catch up with the player and he sythed him down from behind without trying for the ball. A straight red for Skolsjar and a standing ovation from the Manure fans as he went off.

Sums them up really.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Er, perhaps you should remember Manure's abilities with the Dark Arts. Fergie is an expert and winding up rival players,managers and officials, the team are well known for surrounding ref's and baying for yellow cards for the opposition.

I can recall a game that United had to win and they were pounding the opposition but could not score, the other team won the ball from a corner and broke away very fast and only Skolsjar was able to catch up with the player and he sythed him down from behind without trying for the ball. A straight red for Skolsjar and a standing ovation from the Manure fans as he went off.

Sums them up really.

That may be so, but the way Barca played in the first leg of the semi-final was nothing like I've ever seen from any other team. It's the first time in my life I've actually switched a game off because it was so bad.

Apart from all that, I always want the English teams to win no matter who they are*

*possible exception may be Palace, but I think I'm quite safe from that ever happening

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
That may be so, but the way Barca played in the first leg of the semi-final was nothing like I've ever seen from any other team. It's the first time in my life I've actually switched a game off because it was so bad.

Apart from all that, I always want the English teams to win no matter who they are*
*possible exception may be Palace, but I think I'm quite safe from that ever happening

I used to be in that camp, especially in the mid '70's when the European cup was much harder to win and Liverpool were magnificent. also I had a lot of respect for the way Forest won back to back cups, fantastic ! but years of seeing and hearing the Sctttish whinger and his teams antics has ended that.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Heart - Utd

ridiculous. One bad game. Barcelona play football the way it should be played.
A derby match, in the midst of four of them, got overblown and descended into a mess.

Xavi, Villa and Iniesta are 3 of the best players in the world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here