• Barcelona

Votes: 60 69.8%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 26 30.2%

• Total voters

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
As an Englishman,and football fan barcelona

This. I'm hoping for Barcelona to absolutely drub Man Utd. Hopefully dirty players like Vidic will not get away with their usual cheating in the Champions League final, and Barca will get to showcase to the world the way football should be played.

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
Manchester have a chance unless they play Scholes, a great player who gives away Free Kicks/Penalties which will cost them dearly.

Devon Seagull

Sep 25, 2004
South Devon
I always want the team playing Man U to win........sadly even foreign teams........something to do with '83...still.

Barca are a tad over-rated, and anyway United have several players with ability who will raise their game for this.

A very prestigious match for Fergie, because with Mourinho and Real having been out-thought and outplayed it will be a great lip-smacking challenge for SirAF to really throw down. He must be drooling, and with his side repeatedly running away with the best league in the World he's obviously got the chops and has accumulated a side that cuts the mustard.
For the Scholes and Giggs's - what a way to cap a seriously storied career.

Yep - more I think about it, the more I feel it can be United's win.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
always hated RM and enjoyed watching barca, but after the last week or 2...., wouldnt mind just watching a decent game of fotball, hoping barca can do that, but cme on the english/ish

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Barca

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think it will be very dour and Utd will win

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Barca , Barca , Barca , Barca

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think United will bottle it like last time.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Er, perhaps you should remember Manure's abilities with the Dark Arts. Fergie is an expert and winding up rival players,managers and officials, the team are well known for surrounding ref's and baying for yellow cards for the opposition.

I can recall a game that United had to win and they were pounding the opposition but could not score, the other team won the ball from a corner and broke away very fast and only Skolsjar was able to catch up with the player and he sythed him down from behind without trying for the ball. A straight red for Skolsjar and a standing ovation from the Manure fans as he went off.

Sums them up really.

Put that same scenario into an Albion v Palace game and replace Solskjaer with Ashley Barnes .... the vast majority of Albion fans would give him the same ovation.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
I think United will bottle it like last time.

I don't think it was anything to do with bottling it - they were simply well beaten by a superior team.

And I think May 28 will be no different. United can play to the best of their ability, not bottle it at all, and still get beaten by Barca.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here