Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bannings, offending other users.....

Jan 30, 2008
I have Sten right on this.
This isn't the UN, Its a bloody messageboard. You want clear consistant rules, then have a game of Monopoly.
i agree, but i can see where csiders coming from aswell ,also he's entitled to his views on here

you haven't seen me grizzle about the smiley have you? internet name calling and smileys ......................................... scary stuff.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Bottom line is next time I want to abuse someone, I will call them a spastic but then use the :dasreich: and it will be ok.
What I am suprised at, is that e77 or hitony hasn't come along and locked this yet :dasreich:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Arselicking Central in here, today.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
You want clear consistant rules, then have a game of Monopoly.

rup.thumbnail.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
i agree, but i can see where csiders coming from aswell ,also he's entitled to his views on here

you haven't seen me grizzle about the smiley have you? internet name calling and smileys ......................................... scary stuff.

Its an argument as old as the hills. "How come Scroteflap was banned for this, and yet Clungeclart doesn't get banned for that ?"

Lifes not fair sometimes. But I find the general rule of thumb is this - don't be an arse to people, and you won't get banned.
Simples.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I never realised this was Mendoza :mendoza:

Its a good likeness I have to say!

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Its an argument as old as the hills. "How come Scroteflap was banned for this, and yet Clungeclart doesn't get banned for that ?"

Lifes not fair sometimes. But I find the general rule of thumb is this - don't be an arse to people, and you won't get banned.
Simples.
Clungecart :bowdown:

Because it is theirs (well Bozza's, and by association the moderators) board for them to do as they please. You and I, as users of the board, are bound by the rules. They, as the law, are not. Get over it. If you don't like it, use another board.
"By association"? What's that supposed to mean?

I've already said that I don't like one particular smiley. That's a personal opinion. I don't think the fact that I am a moderator gives me any rights over and above any other NSC user to get Bozza to remove it.

As it happens, I've probably got access to the technical area and could remove it myself. But I'm not going to, because it's not my job to do so.

NSC isn't perfect. Does that bother me? No.

"By association"? What's that supposed to mean?

I've already said that I don't like one particular smiley. That's a personal opinion. I don't think the fact that I am a moderator gives me any rights over and above any other NSC user to get Bozza to remove it.

As it happens, I've probably got access to the technical area and could remove it myself. But I'm not going to, because it's not my job to do so.

NSC isn't perfect. Does that bother me? No.

It wasn't meant as any kind of insult. My understanding is that Bozza 'owns' NSC. The moderators, as the law of NSC, are in the same position of Bozza in that you make the rules, and therefore are pretty much completely above them (should they wish to be).

Incidentally, I said pretty much exactly your last paragraph in my recent post in the 'when is NSC going to be good again' thread.

What do you moderators do when you get back in the evening - don't you talk to each other when you have your dinner together ?
What is this "talk" thing? And "dinner together" ... how does that work?

As far as tonight is concerned ... here at Bracknell Towers, we are eating separately. Roz has something in the microwave to eat before she goes out to a meeting about fireworky matters. I shall be heating up a curry in the oven later on.

We rarely trouble each other about the dark arts of moderating NSC. If I have anything to say on that subject, I can send her a PM. I always like to catch up on Facebook gossip though. And I suppose texting is an option.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Because it is theirs (well Bozza's, and by association the moderators) board for them to do as they please. You and I, as users of the board, are bound by the rules. They, as the law, are not. Get over it. If you don't like it, use another board.

I am over it you spastic:tosser:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Bottom line is next time I want to abuse someone, I will call them a spastic but then use the :dasreich: and it will be ok.
What I am suprised at, is that e77 or hitony hasn't come along and locked this yet :dasreich:

Not worth the hassle to be honest. If the lot of you want to tear lumps out of each other, be my guest.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
What do you moderators do when you get back in the evening - don't you talk to each other when you have your dinner together ?

No, we assemble at times of crisis in a Jedi Council like arrangement where we collectively meditate then decide to ban someone or not.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
An inadequate vocabulary causes an over reliance on expletives.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here