Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bannings, offending other users.....

Apr 17, 2009
Rural East Sussex
Once again ... There seems to be an assumption made by some posters on NSC that the mods spend all day on here, policing the "rules"... inconsistently.

The truth is that most mods spend most of their time doing something other than reading NSC. Of course there's a lack of consistency. That's because a large number of posts don't ever get read by a mod.

There is, of course, the "report this post to a moderator" facility. Those reports will usually be read.

If, however, someone is reporting posts with the explicit intention of getting someone banned, then I, for one, am not very sympathetic.

Do you need The NSC talking book version Lord B or have you got a decent pair of reading Specs. Age has it's Pit falls!!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I have to agree with Lord B, there is only so much time I can spend away from researching the financial status of the adult entertainment industry.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Oh diddums. Oh boo hoo diddums.

Didn't have you down for the whiney type, Csider?

I suppose all bets are off when your nazi mate gets the piss ripped out of him, eh?

missing my point, that some people have said is a valid one.

a user has been labeled a cripple/spastic/wheelchair bound/less abled by the people who ban others for name calling. just asking why really.....???

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I don't find the wheelchair smiley offensive at all, but what gets me is, there are people on here who act like they are deeply offended by people that use spastic as a putdown, people get so politically correct about things but then those same people think its ok to use the spacker smiley.
And as for tagging it das reich, he is a rude racist but does that make it right to call him a spacker ? Probably not !
In fact the whole point is that it has been named after a current NSC user so how about we just re tag it :spacker: !

Jan 30, 2008
All the stuff that gets put on her and people getting warnings bannings etc.

If you start a thread about another user....BAN.

Yet now there is a smiley for Das Reish of a chap in a wheel chair :dasreich::dasreich:as far as I can make it out.

After my ban for calling a fellow poster a spastic, what are the rules as there seems to be one rule for one and one for another.

Oh, and a wanker smiley!!:wanker:
Simster is public enemy number 1 ,really looking forward to meeting him .

Jan 30, 2008
I don't find the wheelchair smiley offensive at all, but what gets me is, there are people on here who act like they are deeply offended by people that use spastic as a putdown, people get so politically correct about things but then those same people think its ok to use the spacker smiley.
And as for tagging it das reich, he is a rude racist but does that make it right to call him a spacker ? Probably not !
In fact the whole point is that it has been named after a current NSC user so how about we just re tag it :spacker: !
ask Simster :laugh: what an honour to have a smiley COULD WE HAVE SOME SS RUNES PLEASE

missing my point, that some people have said is a valid one.

a user has been labeled a cripple/spastic/wheelchair bound/less abled by the people who ban others for name calling. just asking why really.....???

Because it is theirs (well Bozza's, and by association the moderators) board for them to do as they please. You and I, as users of the board, are bound by the rules. They, as the law, are not. Get over it. If you don't like it, use another board.

Jan 30, 2008
Because it is theirs (well Bozza's, and by association the moderators) board for them to do as they please. You and I, as users of the board, are bound by the rules. They, as the law, are not. Get over it. If you don't like it, use another board.
shut up you prick!! csider has a valid point, he got a ban, now he sees a cripple smiley, double standards for sure so get your head out of you arse.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Das, in fairness, Slimster didn't originally post that smilie on to here if you look at the original thread. And the name for the smiley was done by Bozza, Wozza wanted it to have my username :laugh:

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
:lolol: see u lot of handbag hitting winers at pride a ?? oh dont forget yer make up !!!:tantrum:punish::safeway

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
shut up you prick!! csider has a valid point, he got a ban, now he sees a cripple smiley, double standards for sure so get your head out of you arse.

I have Sten right on this.
This isn't the UN, Its a bloody messageboard. You want clear consistant rules, then have a game of Monopoly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here