Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bannings, offending other users.....

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
All the stuff that gets put on her and people getting warnings bannings etc.

If you start a thread about another user....BAN.

Yet now there is a smiley for Das Reish of a chap in a wheel chair :dasreich::dasreich:as far as I can make it out.

After my ban for calling a fellow poster a spastic, what are the rules as there seems to be one rule for one and one for another.

Oh, and a wanker smiley!!:wanker:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
why not.........very valid point and needs to be addressed......

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
the wanker smiley is infact a post office counter assistant,as for the wheelchair one thats a tad harsh on those who struggle through life in a wheelchair to be named Das Reich or Reish if your welsh.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
so if im a spastic who works in a post office i should report it???

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Spect as it's not you site an you wanna post on it, live with it.
If ya don't like it, tuff innit.

Now quit yer feckin whinge, yer sad :wanker:

not a whinge, just stooopid f***ing rules :tosser:

:tosser:

:tosser:

Once again ... There seems to be an assumption made by some posters on NSC that the mods spend all day on here, policing the "rules"... inconsistently.

The truth is that most mods spend most of their time doing something other than reading NSC. Of course there's a lack of consistency. That's because a large number of posts don't ever get read by a mod.

There is, of course, the "report this post to a moderator" facility. Those reports will usually be read.

If, however, someone is reporting posts with the explicit intention of getting someone banned, then I, for one, am not very sympathetic.

Once again ... There seems to be an assumption made by some posters on NSC that the mods spend all day on here, policing the "rules"... inconsistently.

The truth is that most mods spend most of their time doing something other than reading NSC. Of course there's a lack of consistency. That's because a large number of posts don't ever get read by a mod.

There is, of course, the "report this post to a moderator" facility. Those reports will usually be read.

If, however, someone is reporting posts with the explicit intention of getting someone banned, then I, for one, am not very sympathetic.

Yeah, what weird-beard said.

I offend people on a regular basis, and have never been banned :yahoo: :salute:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove

Missing the point LB.

Get ban for calling someone spastic, then you havbe a smiley with a wheel chair and a users name attached to it??

That not scream 'double standards' or are you a :dasreich: :tosser:....???

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Missing the point LB.

Get ban for calling someone spastic, then you havbe a smiley with a wheel chair and a users name attached to it??

That not scream 'double standards' or are you a :dasreich: :tosser:....???

and your signature is aimed at who?:mendoza:

As someone who works to provide services to people with disabilities, I personally find the wheelchair smiley to be very offensive. I can't think of any circumstance in which its use can be justified.

But don't blame me for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here