Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banned from amex!!!

southside

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
A word of warning to those who gesture towards away fans, ive been given a season long ban for sticking 2 fingers up at away surporters(silly thing to do i know, but no malace in it) my mate also got banned but only til Jan, i had abit of history which didnt help:nono: SO WATCH OUT FOR THEM STEWARDS-give em a uniform and they think there hitler!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Bollocks

macky

Dec 28, 2004
yeah what a load of bollox thingsare going to far taking a lot of fun out of the game the two finger is a fine british gesture in fact i think itsa british birthright

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
A word of warning to those who gesture towards away fans, ive been given a season long ban for sticking 2 fingers up at away surporters(silly thing to do i know, but no malace in it) my mate also got banned but only til Jan, i had abit of history which didnt help:nono: SO WATCH OUT FOR THEM STEWARDS-give em a uniform and they think there hitler!

:fishing::thumbsup:

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011

Be plenty more of those coming if they crack on like that.

Palace will be a field day.

Anyway the football gets in the way of a good day anyway.:rave:

southside

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
yeah what a load of bollox thingsare going to far taking a lot of fun out of the game the two finger is a fine british gesture in fact i think itsa british birthright

your right mate,used by the engish against the french,we had the long bow and when the french caught us they choped off our fingers so we couldnt fire the long bow so befor the fight we use to stick our fingers up and say -we still got our fingers you french barstards!!! true fact my friend

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
your right mate,used by the engish against the french,we had the long bow and when the french caught us they choped off our fingers so we couldnt fire the long bow so befor the fight we use to stick our fingers up and say -we still got our fingers you french barstards!!! true fact my friend

Was you in court?

seeming as I read on facebook today that one nsc'er has been banned for 2 games (tonight, and unfortunatley palace) for "pissing on a fence at Liverpool" I'd say this in comparison, sounds pretty bollocks

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Must be more to it, there's about 4 lads who regularly give the away fans some sign language near me and they sit right next to an entrance tunnel, about 5 yards away from the steward who stands there as well as a supervisor steward who turns up every 10 mins or so.

Last edited:

southside

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Was you in court?

no, just got a letter-there was a few words said to the stewards by other people around me,im not saying im inocent ill take my ban on the chin, all im saying is watch out big brother is watching you! i dont lie mate i just think its abit harsh,

southside

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
seeming as I read on facebook today that one nsc'er has been banned for 2 games (tonight, and unfortunatley palace) for "pissing on a fence at Liverpool" I'd say this in comparison, sounds pretty bollocks

like i just said ,i aint bull shitting mate, i have no need! also i have apealed against the ban, i have sent a letter to richard hebbard(head of operations) but i have not recieved a reply yet?

southside

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
upper west stand? dont know if thats zero tolerance? i do know that me and my m8 will be watching the game in the hikers tonight!lol with a pint in 1 hand and 2 fingers sticking up in the other!!!fu ck em all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here