Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banned for life.. (Update: post #428)

One4the.road

Jan 10, 2011
I've had a ban 2001 2002 season and I can tell you I wasn't on first name terms with them like Sid seems to be the letter is just not correct . If it's true Im deeply sorry . But if it's bull shit it's a disgrace to be lying to fellow Albion fans .

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We're gonna need a bigger boat

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
People saying he needs to be banned if this is bullshit need to lighten up - doesn't deserve a banning as it would have been a novel wind up that reeled loads in.

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island
Cos my bird has a camera phone. Already said this ffs

Bird-and-camera.jpg

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
So what. Does that make him a racist.

has he denied making the chants?

and if by his previous posts on here it would not surprise me if he has had a run in with the club.

That said im 99% sure this is complete bullshit.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
If this is a wind up, he deserves a life time ban from NSC for degrading our club!!

Really?

I dont care...

In the space of 3 hours i have been f***ed off by my club, AND fans.

f***ing brilliant.

What a day.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I have heard from a friend of mine who is a steward that the CCTV at the AMEX is top notch high quality, not the usual grainy blurred images you see on crimewatch. The whole stadium is covered, so it is a jobsworth paradise in terms of picking people out afterwards and banning them. I'd rather our top elite security team was working out how to stop some of the teams due to turn up at the AMEX from causing trouble rather than banning our own vocal supporters.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Just go through and re read sids posts he constantly talks about having fights.

I might not personally like what Sid posts on NSC (although I suppose I do have the option of ignoring it) but can't quite see how that would mean he deserves a lifetime ban for such an innocuous term (if true).

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
I might not personally like what Sid posts on NSC (although I suppose I do have the option of ignoring it) but can't quite see how that would mean he deserves a lifetime ban for such an innocuous term (if true).

Not saying it does, but if ya read my first reply to his post, i said given your previous comments on what he gets up to, im not surprised his been banned, that said this is a bollocks reason for it, but it might be the bit of straw that broke the camels back.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
BTW - How do you know those were the words you got banned for ? The offensive words are not mentioned in your version of the letter.

They must have said "sheep shagger" on his voice mail. Can we hear it?

:sheep:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here