Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banned for life.. (Update: post #428)

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I wouldn't have even thought calling someone a "sheep shagger" was racist. Well not in my book its not and if this is not a wind up then we all better watch out. I don't even think its offensive tbh....I would fully understand it someone called a black player a ni**er or a black "whatever" but this is a total joke. In fact it is so tame, that's the reason I think this is more than likely a wind up.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Was going well until he suggested other letters had been sent out then overplayed his hand.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Now we all know it bollocks I wonder if some people will come out and apologise to Mr Hebbard for the various names he has been called on this thread? Unlikely but I can see why he dislike NSC a little now as one small rumour and he got a total slating. Far as I'm concerned he has a job to do and that job may upset people but all my dealings with him he has been nothing short of brilliant in helping us.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Oh I've been told now..... Maybe I'll just sit in silence with a cup of hot chocolate at the next match

Nobody has said don't do it - but anyone that does can't help but look like a bit of a tit !!!!

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
:albion2: from tonights argus
ALBION RACE CHANT CLAIM PASSED TO FA
An accusation that Albion fans racially abused an opposition player has been passed to the fa the Liverpool forward Craig Bellamy was taunted with racial abuse during the two sides Carling cup match A FAN : has complained but an Albion spokesman said they had received no other complaints and insisted the anonymous fan had not even been at the game but had watched it on television he then went on to say however we where not aware of any such chanting and have received no other complaints from anyone who was at the match or watched it on TV:ban::tantrum:

Jan 30, 2008
Now we all know it bollocks I wonder if some people will come out and apologise to Mr Hebbard for the various names he has been called on this thread? Unlikely but I can see why he dislike NSC a little now as one small rumour and he got a total slating. Far as I'm concerned he has a job to do and that job may upset people but all my dealings with him he has been nothing short of brilliant in helping us.
show us your tongue !

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've had a call from the club about this thread.

1. There has not been a single ban for racism at the Amex this season.
2. There has been no action taken against any fan for 'Sheepshagger' chants at the Liverpool game.
3. Similarly no fan has been asked to attend Hollingbury for similar.

As such, I invite [MENTION=20700]southern_sid[/MENTION] to quickly explain why he has been attempting to cause such bad feeling between the club and fans in this way.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
:tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser: :facepalm: what is wrong with some people

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

2. There has been no action taken against any fan for 'Sheepshagger' chants at the Liverpool game.

As such, I invite [MENTION=20700]southern_sid[/MENTION] to quickly explain why he has been attempting to cause such bad feeling between the club and fans in this way.
Predictable. Thought I'd steer clear of the thread until Sid proved his allegation. It seems he won't be doing so, which would make him look like a tosser and those backing him up (with the best of intentions) like complete and utter mugs.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Ladies and Gents,

The club have not banned anyone for life for any racist behaviour and the police do not leave answerphone messages on peoples mobiles or land lines inviting them into have a chat at Hollingbury.

Perhaps the above may stop the myths around this thread.

As such, I invite @southern_sid to quickly explain why he has been attempting to cause such bad feeling between the club and fans in this way.

Which somewhat shows Sid to be a bit of a tosspot.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I suspect [MENTION=20700]southern_sid[/MENTION] might be keeping a low profile for a while.

Should be absolutely ashamed of himself for potentially creating problems for club employees for no reason.

seggers

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing
I suspect [MENTION=20700]southern_sid[/MENTION] might be keeping a low profile for a while.

Should be absolutely ashamed of himself for potentially creating problems for club employees for no reason.

Very kind of you to let him explain, I reckon a lifetime ban should be in force.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Perhaps the club should now ban him for life, after what he has been spouting on here and in the process slagging the club off.....Just a thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here