Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banned Amex Supporters buying Liverpool Ticket

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
You don't have any idea what I did but I am not ASHAMED, I wasn't before and not now. Quite the opposite, when times looked bad I got off my arse and done something about it. If BHA had gone tits up I could have at least looked back without any regrets of sitting on my hands.

Don't get the power of observation remark but I can see clearly that you are a sanctimonous prig.................one of the UK's neo quisling.

actually scrap that - your post is not worth responding to...

Last edited:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
just seen this thread,i gave up my ticket for a banned fan(maybe),he has been to more away games that half on here have had shits,followed the club through thick and thin,so imo deserved his day over any f***ing part time,jcl

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
if any fucker grassed me up for anything i'd be seriously pissed off and want to kick the f*** out of em.Wankers.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
if any fucker grassed me up for anything i'd be seriously pissed off and want to kick the f*** out of em.Wankers.

I just love you when you post like this

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Oh dear - mind those two brain cells don't collide and cancel each other out !

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
So you know what they did then?

Absolutely none of your business. Unlike the autistic bedwetters that post on here to get a view on whether to grass someone up, burn a palace flag, make an anti suarez banner, shit their pants when Millwall fans turn up, sing GOSBTS slow blah blah blah, I dont need to bare my soul on a football fans forum.

Point is a lot of things went in in the Bellotti years yet I dont recall anybody grassing up the BHA fans involved and many were banned.

Anyway. need to go to bed I have just got back from Liverpool.

smoke grenade

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
I am ashamed to be an albion fan after reading this f***ing thread

It makes me sick to the stomach that you would grass them or even considered it

I hope they find out and kick f*** out of you

I am a banned fan but still go what you going to do???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here