Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banned Amex Supporters buying Liverpool Ticket

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I guess it depends if BHAFC have banned them just from the Amex or from buying any tickets through them - ie in principle all BHAFC games home and away. Personally I don't like violent pricks "supporting" my football team and giving it a bad name, so I'd let the club know and ignore all these keyboard warriors spouting on about "grassing is the lowest of the low" and other such bollocks.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Good grief - what a bunch of pompous twats have posted on this thread.

Report it to the club - if they are only banned from the Amex the club can't and won't do anything. If they have a FBO then it will be dealt with.

As for never grassing - well I hope those that follow that way never have a close relative mugged, raped, stabbed etc and find a wall of silence.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
Hello,

I know I shouldn't complain, but I have noticed on my facebook people have obtained Liverpool tickets through season ticket holders who are unable to go. There is about 4 of them.

The problem I have is that these are people who have been banned from Withdean/Amex (only in their 20's) for violence yet they can just go.

Do I report to the club? Yes, I don't want to be a grass but these people have taken away tickets for people that would have enjoyed the day out.

Note: I am not jealous, I have enough points to get a ticket but I chose not to go. So this isn't a case of me wanting a ticket and not being able to obtain one.

A few years ago I was banned from the Goldatone and all BHA games (alomg with many others). I continued to go by going in the away end at the Goldstone and keeping head down away.

Thank God you (along with the other self righteous) were not going then.

I think you are lower than a dog.........you should be put down.

Embrace

Oct 28, 2011

Report it to the club - if they are only banned from the Amex the club can't and won't do anything. If they have a FBO then it will be dealt with.

As for never grassing - well I hope those that follow that way never have a close relative mugged, raped, stabbed etc and find a wall of silence.

Absolutely this.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
What an interesting thread. Interesting in that so many people think the rules don't apply to them, and furthermore when someone pipes up and suggesting something wrong might be going on - how many other people think its right to tell him to shut up and back off, rather than ponder the truth of it all...

I do wonder about those people who are abusing the "grasser" - got something to hide? Guess the poster directly above me (post 63) proves that theory.....

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham

This

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
What an interesting thread. Interesting in that so many people think the rules don't apply to them, and furthermore when someone pipes up and suggesting something wrong might be going on - how many other people think its right to tell him to shut up and back off, rather than ponder the truth of it all...

I do wonder about those people who are abusing the "grasser" - got something to hide? Guess the poster directly above me (post 63) proves that theory.....

Indeed - I wonder if these "non-grassing" people would have reported the dodgy goings on at RBS if they had worked there and found out about them ? Or indeed if they support the press grassing of MPs expense abuse ? Or, even worse, maybe they think a certain Albion supporting accountant shouldn't have grassed up Archer and co ?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
your-and-youre-your-you-re-grammar-nazi-demotivational-poster-1220600636.jpg

love it

absolutely love it :lol:

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009

Plenty were banned by Bellotti et al so l I have nothing to be ashamed of.

Lots of BHA fans were up to tricks then that were frowned on by other BHA fans, I don't recall fans grassing other fans though. Your post proves the theory that had the JCL brigade been in strength then things may have been different.

DanielT

What EXACTLY makes you think these 'thugs' aren't 'real' supporters? I know people who have been caught up in things you might brand 'thuggish' but at the same time bleed blue and white. Stood there when the club was being ripped apart, had season tickets at Gillingham, collected signatures for petitions for Falmer and felt every same emotion for the club going up or being relegated as any other die hard fan. So who are YOU to say that these people you call 'thugs' aren't real fans? Get off your high horse and do one, you utter prick.

So, in summary, doesn't matter what you do as long as you had a season ticket at Gillingham, got signatures on petitions?

"Bleeding blue and white" means carte blanche for anything in your courtroom?

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
I cant believe Brighton fans are so willing to grass up fellow Brighton fans just for getting a ticket for a big away game that they are not even banned from. Even the police would cringe at that. And to put them in the same class as muggers, rapists ect is just nasty and naive

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
Just because everyone else was doing it you've absolved yourself? Blimey...:lol:

The power of observation isn't one of your strong points then?

You don't have any idea what I did but I am not ASHAMED, I wasn't before and not now. Quite the opposite, when times looked bad I got off my arse and done something about it. If BHA had gone tits up I could have at least looked back without any regrets of sitting on my hands.

Don't get the power of observation remark but I can see clearly that you are a sanctimonous prig.................one of the UK's neo quisling.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
You don't have any idea what I did but I am not ASHAMED, I wasn't before and not now. Quite the opposite, when times looked bad I got off my arse and done something about it. If BHA had gone tits up I could have at least looked back without any regrets of sitting on my hands.

Don't get the power of observation remark but I can see clearly that you are a sanctimonous prig.................one of the UK's neo quisling.

OK if you are not ashamed.....what did you do?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

So I take it you've never done anything wrong in your whole life? Well done.

This Thread is actually quite depressing, the amount of people willing to stitch up a fellow albion fan over something trivial. All you people saying tell the authorities are no better than john catt moaning about the noise at withdean. Horrible, sad people

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

This Thread is actually quite depressing, the amount of people willing to stitch up a fellow albion fan over something trivial. All you people saying tell the authorities are no better than john catt moaning about the noise at withdean. Horrible, sad people

DanielT

So you know what they did then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here