Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banned Amex Supporters buying Liverpool Ticket

One4the.road

Jan 10, 2011
Some of these people were banned for having a beer outside a pub when we played palace . Good luck to them why did you even raise it on north stand chat and open a can of worms OB read this well done

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
As you aren't going, I would just leave it tbh. If they were stopping you getting a ticket, then maybe you'd have a case. If they cause trouble, they will get chucked out.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just people I went to school with, not real friends.

Let's hope you don't see them tomorrow, they might not be too impressed with you posting about them

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Hello,

I know I shouldn't complain, but I have noticed on my facebook people have obtained Liverpool tickets through season ticket holders who are unable to go. There is about 4 of them.

The problem I have is that these are people who have been banned from Withdean/Amex (only in their 20's) for violence yet they can just go.

Do I report to the club? Yes, I don't want to be a grass but these people have taken away tickets for people that would have enjoyed the day out.

Note: I am not jealous, I have enough points to get a ticket but I chose not to go. So this isn't a case of me wanting a ticket and not being able to obtain one.

Grassing issue aside, why would you go out of your way to ruin someone else's day?

If they haven't done anything to you just mind your own business, it would be a pretty low thing to do.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Just people I went to school with, not real friends.

I don't understand you kids, nor so I really understand Facebook.

Either way if they haven't got a football banning order then what will you be grassing them up for? The only person(s) you'd be grassing up would be the people who sold them the tickets surely?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Do you know the full facts of why they were banned ? The way bans have been handed out for nothing it could be for a load of bollocks anyway. You ain't the police mate. Not your problem. Grassing in this instance would be a wankerish thing to do .

Grassing is out of order bar a few exceptions bound to be chucked back like kiddie fiddling and the like ... Even then self justice sometimes can be a more fitting punishment if done properly .
Where have bans been handed out for NOTHING....how do they do that...pick a victim out of a crowd and say, "You're banned!"

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
If I'm honest, I highly doubt they'll go to Liverpool and mouth off, because they'd know they'll have their heads kicked in.

What makes you say that?

Sent from Pippa Middleton's lingerie drawer.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
grass.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Where have bans been handed out for NOTHING....how do they do that...pick a victim out of a crowd and say, "You're banned!"
Giving the Nigels a bit of verbal could easily lead to a ban , only needs OB to take details and the club will ban them from The Amex.

muvs

Aug 31, 2011
Like many threads on here, where are the facts??

If they are your friends why would you want to grass them up??? Seems fickle to me.

Also, are they banned from the Amex on civil bans, if so do one because the police and club can do sweet fa about fans going to away games!!

If its an FBO, then leave it to the Police, that would be a serious offence and the people on here that say nobody gets a ban from the club for nothing, that isnt true in all cases, having witnessed an incident that left a fan with a ban for 2 yrs not doing what he was accused of, i can say that.

I know of a few bans that people have received that are no more than 95% of fans do at the games...so do yourself a favor and concentrate on something else more worthwhile.

Hello,

I know I shouldn't complain, but I have noticed on my facebook people have obtained Liverpool tickets through season ticket holders who are unable to go. There is about 4 of them.

The problem I have is that these are people who have been banned from Withdean/Amex (only in their 20's) for violence yet they can just go.

Do I report to the club? Yes, I don't want to be a grass but these people have taken away tickets for people that would have enjoyed the day out.

Note: I am not jealous, I have enough points to get a ticket but I chose not to go. So this isn't a case of me wanting a ticket and not being able to obtain one.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
If they are banned for VIOLENCE then tell the club. We don't need thugs following the stripes when real fans can't get tickets. :nono::hilton:

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
What a sad little man you must be to go around grassing on people for something that's got absolutely NOTHING to do with you. if they've only been banned from the Amex or Withdean then there's nothing to stop them going from Anfield anyway. Whoever said that the person who sold them should get done for touting, who says they were touting?? I cant go to the game myself so I got a ticket and gave it to a mate. What's to say they didn't do that themselves?? Some people are utterly pathetic.

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
If they are banned for VIOLENCE then tell the club. We don't need thugs following the stripes when real fans can't get tickets. :nono::hilton:

What EXACTLY makes you think these 'thugs' aren't 'real' supporters? I know people who have been caught up in things you might brand 'thuggish' but at the same time bleed blue and white. Stood there when the club was being ripped apart, had season tickets at Gillingham, collected signatures for petitions for Falmer and felt every same emotion for the club going up or being relegated as any other die hard fan. So who are YOU to say that these people you call 'thugs' aren't real fans? Get off your high horse and do one, you utter prick.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
What EXACTLY makes you think these 'thugs' aren't 'real' supporters? I know people who have been caught up in things you might brand 'thuggish' but at the same time bleed blue and white. Stood there when the club was being ripped apart, had season tickets at Gillingham, collected signatures for petitions for Falmer and felt every same emotion for the club going up or being relegated as any other die hard fan. So who are YOU to say that these people you call 'thugs' aren't real fans? Get off your high horse and do one, you utter prick.

Thanks for the insult,:wanker:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
What business is it of you ? Grassing is lowest of the low

and this is why on council estates and neighbourhoods, kids can get knifed to death by a gang and "no one saw anything".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here