Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banned Amex Supporters buying Liverpool Ticket

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Do you know the full facts of why they were banned ? The way bans have been handed out for nothing it could be for a load of bollocks anyway. You ain't the police mate. Not your problem. Grassing in this instance would be a wankerish thing to do .

Grassing is out of order bar a few exceptions bound to be chucked back like kiddie fiddling and the like ... Even then self justice sometimes can be a more fitting punishment if done properly .

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Do you know the full facts of why they were banned ? The way bans have been handed out for nothing it could be for a load of bollocks anyway. You ain't the police mate. Not your problem. Grassing in this instance would be a wankerish thing to do .

Grassing is out of order bar a few exceptions bound to be chucked back like kiddie fiddling and the like ... Even then self justice sometimes can be a more fitting punishment if done properly .

Grassing by anyone on: tax cheats, thieves, benefits cheats, violent offenders, drunk or dangerous drivers, burglars, vandals, drug dealers etc ... is fine by me.

Sorry if that is no no, in the land of knuckle draggers.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Hello,

I know I shouldn't complain, but I have noticed on my facebook people have obtained Liverpool tickets through season ticket holders who are unable to go. There is about 4 of them.

The problem I have is that these are people who have been banned from Withdean/Amex (only in their 20's) for violence yet they can just go.

Do I report to the club? Yes, I don't want to be a grass but these people have taken away tickets for people that would have enjoyed the day out.

Note: I am not jealous, I have enough points to get a ticket but I chose not to go. So this isn't a case of me wanting a ticket and not being able to obtain one.

Get a life you sad twat and how do you know they are banned? you are a Muppet.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Hello,

I know I shouldn't complain, but I have noticed on my facebook people have obtained Liverpool tickets through season ticket holders who are unable to go. There is about 4 of them.

The problem I have is that these are people who have been banned from Withdean/Amex (only in their 20's) for violence yet they can just go.

Do I report to the club? Yes, I don't want to be a grass but these people have taken away tickets for people that would have enjoyed the day out.

Note: I am not jealous, I have enough points to get a ticket but I chose not to go. So this isn't a case of me wanting a ticket and not being able to obtain one.

Nothing wrong with 'grassing' as such. However, short of stealing the tickets, you are being over-dramatic to say they have taken tickets away from others. No, they have obtained them from current season ticket holders who, by selling the tickets on, are doing so at their own risk.

Also, consider that a banning from Withdean/Amex is not necessarily the same as a banning from Anfield.

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
Hello,

1 I hope whoever your on about has sussed out your a scum bag,and gives you a back hander for thinking what your thinking

2 C**T

Last edited:

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
These people are banned for violence, they were not subject to football banning orders from every stadium.

I know they are banned from Withdean/Amex as they posted details of their court case on fb.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
1 I hope whoever your on about has sussed out your a scum bag,and gives you a back hander for thinking what your thinking

2 C**T

your-and-youre-your-you-re-grammar-nazi-demotivational-poster-1220600636.jpg

bazbha

Mar 18, 2011
Hailsham
Grassing = Lowest possible form of life, worse than any racist or hooligan. Unless of course you're grassing on a benefits cheat, kiddy fiddler or tax dodger. Hang on, not that simple is it? i'm confused!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
These people are banned for violence, they were not subject to football banning orders from every stadium.

I know they are banned from Withdean/Amex as they posted details of their court case on fb.

As I said what the f*** is it to do with you ?

Have you reported them to a tax inspector in case they avoid tax ?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think harbouring criminals, as they have actually been to a court of law and convicted is lower than low, so all you people (for want of a better word) giving the OP grief should possibly look at yourselves and think how good is it to do such a thing.

Or are you just to big and 'ard on a forum behind a keyboard to worry about other people's concerns. I'd go with the concern than the knuckle dragger (even if it is keyboard terrorism) any day.

Or maybe you are just doing what NSC people do best and following the popular crowd on a thread. Bahhhhhh

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
1) Violence is nothing to do with it. The issue here is that some people who are banned from attending amex matches have used someone else's fan number to get tickets to anfield. (I have no comment on this - if they misbehave the people who gave up their fan numbers will suffer - this will either stop them from misbehaving, or will serve the "good" fans right for giving their fan numbers to people with a history of misbehaviour.

2) the comment that ernest made was "Grassing is lowest of the low" - nothing to do with violence or tickets, simply grassing without any qualification. Putting it worse than violence or racism. Worse than Homophobia, worse than domestic abuse, worse than rape, worse than recording songs off the radio. If it had just been ernest, I'd've let the comment pass, but it has been emphatically agreed with by others. So, since these people seem to think grassing is the lowest of the low, I'm genuinely curious as to their thoughts on Evra "grassing" with regard to the racist abuse he suffered. Especially since I made reference to this attitude from some of the posters on here on one of the suarez threads.

Grassing by anyone on: tax cheats, thieves, benefits cheats, violent offenders, drunk or dangerous drivers, burglars, vandals, drug dealers etc ... is fine by me.

Sorry if that is no no, in the land of knuckle draggers.

This.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think harbouring criminals, as they have actually been to a court of law and convicted is lower than low, so all you people (for want of a better word) giving the OP grief should possibly look at yourselves and think how good is it to do such a thing.

Or are you just to big and 'ard on a forum behind a keyboard to worry about other people's concerns. I'd go with the concern than the knuckle dragger (even if it is keyboard terrorism) any day.

Or maybe you are just doing what NSC people do best and following the popular crowd on a thread. Bahhhhhh

Oh right so anyone with any conviction should be banned from football now ?

You really do spout a load of total shit these days with your higher than high attitude, they posted something on facebook or whatever which may or may not be true that's all. Anyway if they are that dumb to post on a public sight they have in effect set themselves up.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I tend to agree with Beachy here, but wouldn't put in quite in those terms. Let the police deal with it, if they are looking out for them - they will spot them.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
People share way too much of their life on facebook!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here