Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Banned Amex Supporters buying Liverpool Ticket

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Hello,

I know I shouldn't complain, but I have noticed on my facebook people have obtained Liverpool tickets through season ticket holders who are unable to go. There is about 4 of them.

The problem I have is that these are people who have been banned from Withdean/Amex (only in their 20's) for violence yet they can just go.

Do I report to the club? Yes, I don't want to be a grass but these people have taken away tickets for people that would have enjoyed the day out.

Note: I am not jealous, I have enough points to get a ticket but I chose not to go. So this isn't a case of me wanting a ticket and not being able to obtain one.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Hello,

I know I shouldn't complain, but I have noticed on my facebook people have obtained Liverpool tickets through season ticket holders who are unable to go. There is about 4 of them.

The problem I have is that these are people who have been banned from Withdean/Amex (only in their 20's) for violence yet they can just go.

Do I report to the club? Yes, I don't want to be a grass but these people have taken away tickets for people that would have enjoyed the day out.

Note: I am not jealous, I have enough points to get a ticket but I chose not to go. So this isn't a case of me wanting a ticket and not being able to obtain one.

Morally, I agree that it shouldn't be allowed but as much as i hate to say it, if they aren't banned from all grounds then there's not a problem technically.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
They are banned from the Amex, maybe not banned from any other ground besides unless you are some interfering nosey type person f*** off out of it as nothing really to do with you.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
if they misbehave and get nicked then not only will they get in trouble but the person who sold them the ticket will get done for touting & risk being barred also.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Hmm, I don't think you can compare the two. Racism is a bit more touchy than violence...

1) Violence is nothing to do with it. The issue here is that some people who are banned from attending amex matches have used someone else's fan number to get tickets to anfield. (I have no comment on this - if they misbehave the people who gave up their fan numbers will suffer - this will either stop them from misbehaving, or will serve the "good" fans right for giving their fan numbers to people with a history of misbehaviour.

2) the comment that ernest made was "Grassing is lowest of the low" - nothing to do with violence or tickets, simply grassing without any qualification. Putting it worse than violence or racism. Worse than Homophobia, worse than domestic abuse, worse than rape, worse than recording songs off the radio. If it had just been ernest, I'd've let the comment pass, but it has been emphatically agreed with by others. So, since these people seem to think grassing is the lowest of the low, I'm genuinely curious as to their thoughts on Evra "grassing" with regard to the racist abuse he suffered. Especially since I made reference to this attitude from some of the posters on here on one of the suarez threads.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Also some people that have been banned from the Amex haven't actually done anything to be banned for!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Hello,

Report them to the club.

If they've been banned for violence then they're likely to be violent at Anfield and possibly spoil the day for many others.

Don't listen to the dullards who refer to it as "grassing"

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Hello,

Out of interest, do you know for FACT that these guys / girls have been BANNED for violence, albeit at Withers or Falmer, and are currently subject to football banning orders?

If you do,fair enough, but say so, if not, stop whining.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here