Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bank Loans

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
ali jenkins said:
Tell me about it, it was only 2 months ago they were offering me a place on the management training thing they do.

I turned it down as at the time i hated my job and they hadn't announced that they were merging 2 shops!

Hating the job would have been even more of a reason to go on it surely? Moving up the chain may have made the job more enjoyable, but more importantly PROFITABLE. If it didn't then you'd be a lot better position to get a new job with management training.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Bad Ash said:
Hating the job would have been even more of a reason to go on it surely? Moving up the chain may have made the job more enjoyable, but more importantly PROFITABLE. If it didn't then you'd be a lot better position to get a new job with management training.

It was the fact that i would have been working in the same place, with the same people, doing pretty much the same job, just getting up earlier in the morning!

It would have probably worked out in the long-run but at the time i doubt i would have stayed there long enough to finish it anyway.

And there was alot of stuff going on with new managers and moving to a new shop (not the merged one)

But if i went back through my life and thaught about all the 'wrong' decisions ive made id probably be at the top of beachy head now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here