Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bands who were big, but shouldn't have been....

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Arctic Monkeys...shite

Black eyed peas......dont get me started on how shit they are. However their lack of any decent material dosnt stop the i would factor of the woman...........

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Easy 10 said:
The Verve.
Miserable northern cunts.

You should try living up here though.

Spandau Ballet, any man that sticks his mums dining room rug over his shoulder is a cock

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
M People - total bag of wank.

Oasis - mostly hype and 'musicals' torch-songs that your toothless gran can sing when she's bladdered.

"Soooo Sally can waaaait....." ? What a load.

Radiohead - one overdriven oversustained chord with someone moaning a different undecipherable whinge over it does not a decent tune make. Another one for your gran when she's slaughtered (except she won't even know she sounds exactly like Radiohead, she'll think she's still singing Oasis)

Last edited:

I don't know if this useless tart is being touted in Britain, but in the US they have been plugging this lump called 'Ashlee Simpson'.
It seems to be the sister of Jessica Simpson, a Brittney clone (as if the original bimbo has anything to offer that your average stripper doesn't).
It is not only frumpy with bad posture and even panda make-up cannot redeem it, it cannot sing or even lipsynch. It is constantly foisted upon the public even though that usually moronic collective has voiced it's disdain at how truly awful it all is.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
The Who - they did a rock opera and should therefore be shot.
Honourable mentions go to;

The Darkness
Queen
Genesis

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Steps !!!! WTF!!

:nono:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
St Winifreds School For Girls

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Trufflehound said:
ELO, 10CC and the Bee Gees.

Oh, and Supertramp too.

There's a man speaking sense.

I'd also add to that fiery pit of hell: Queen, Pink Floyd, Genesis, ELP, Yes, Jethro Tull, Simple Minds, U2, Coldplay and Supertramp again, just to make sure.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here