Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bands who had loads of success but were in actual fact shit.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone who says Coldplay must have cotton wool for ears or no ears at all, you may not like them but they are most certainly not shit

Edit, sorry I forgot it's as cool as you can get on NSC to NOT like Coldplay :lol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Anyone who says Coldplay must have cotton wool for ears or no ears at all, you may not like them but they are most certainly not shit

Edit, sorry I forgot it's as cool as you can get on NSC to NOT like Coldplay :lol:

I pride myself on being contrarian and I really dont like them.:angry:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I pride myself on being contrarian and I really dont like them.:angry:

That's fine, not liking them is one thing, being gormless/deaf enough to suggest they are shit is something else, but you haven't said they are shit....yet

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
INXS win it for me on a shitness to success ratio. I have always been baffled by their popularity, and depressed.

I played guitar in a short lived tribute inxs band. Unfortuanately I had to leave because i discovered an irrational hatred of all of their songs.

no-one has mentioned craig david who should be in prison for his music.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Am I the only person who thought the poster who said "that twat who went out with Kate Moss" was talking about The Kills?

Healy - you are just gutted cos your whole "Kasabian are a manufactured band" bollocks didn't turn out.

And Kula Shaker were (are) good.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
craig david's quite big in the states isn't he?

i find I kind of take my hat off to craig david for being so monumentally shit and uncool, pilloried at every turn, but valiantly keeping plugging away. he's getting close to national treasure status just for his vacuous niceness, a sort of jamie redknapp of the pop world.

he probably shags birds i can only dream of on a bed made out of 50 pound notes, whilst cheerfully not having an opinion on me, so good luck to the boy.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
My pet hates are:

Elton Wrong (I'll give you Rocket Man, the rest of his entire career is SHIT)
Boyzone, Westlife, Take That and the rest of that boyband shit
Girls aloud and anything else from the X-Factor and other reality TV Shows
****ing for Girls
The Killers
Razorshite
Muse (bar super massive blackhole - the super massive blackhole is the search for another decent Muse record)
Cliff TWAT Richard
The Feeling
ANYTHING that involves panpipes. That is the true definition of shit music.

PS - anyone who has mentioned the Beatles is completely demented.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
i find I kind of take my hat off to craig david...

he probably shags birds i can only dream of on a bed made out of 50 pound notes, whilst cheerfully not having an opinion on me, so good luck to the boy.

Simon Amstell reckons he has a thing for rabbits :lolol:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I will stick my neck out here and throw in one of my all time hates, The Manics. Just don't get it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here