Ban all Muslim Asians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Re: Re: Re: Re: Ban all Muslim Asians.

HampshireSeagulls said:
That's not a bad post from Adrie - one of his more considered efforts.

Quite true & I appologise! But you just know he'll follow it up with something stupid! :lolol:

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Wilko said:
Are you telling me you would suspect a white female mother and child with exactly the same degree of concern as a young asian male ?

Erm, white female mothers with babies were asked not to take bottled liquid on planes today so I'd imagine the authorities weren't 'targetting' only 'asian Muslims'.

Am I taking your laughable comments too seriously or are you not aware that there are plenty of white Muslims in the West (the wife of one of the London bombers springs to mind) and indeed one effect of bombing ANY major city in this day and age leads to the deaths of not only Christians, Catholics, Buddhists, agnostics, atheists, peace activists, war hawks, right-wingers, left-wingers, children, 7th Day Adventists, Jehovah Witnesses, Scientologists...and Muslims?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
It's funny that people get so wound up a barely literate goon who is either on a wind up or has the cranial capacity of a dead goat.

Last edited:

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
m20gull said:

the problem is not Islam. The problem is a very small number of disaffected people preared to kill other people, regardless of the victims' political persuasion.

Is the number actually that small though? 29% of British Muslims said they supported the 7/7 and 9/11 bonbings and 11% said they considered these people martyrs in a recent poll. Thats a f***ing lot of people and that doesnt include those who dont want to abmit publicly that they felt this way. Anyone who thinks this should only be allowd on one more plane- one that takes tham back to wherever the hell they come from. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited:

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Silent Bob said:
It's funny that people get so wound up a barely literate goon who is either on a wind up or has the cranial capacity of a dead goat.

It's not being wound up but if the board allows people to post nonsense, I feel I can gently point out their ignorance and offensiveness. :)

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
butchy said:
Thats a f***ing lot of people and that doesnt include those who dont want to abmit publicly that they felt this way.

Sounds a bit like an excuse for bombing the population of Lebanon because at least some of the dead will be Hizbollah members.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Brightonfan1983 said:
Erm, white female mothers with babies were asked not to take bottled liquid on planes today so I'd imagine the authorities weren't 'targetting' only 'asian Muslims'.

Am I taking your laughable comments too seriously or are you not aware that there are plenty of white Muslims in the West (the wife of one of the London bombers springs to mind) and indeed one effect of bombing ANY major city in this day and age leads to the deaths of not only Christians, Catholics, Buddhists, agnostics, atheists, peace activists, war hawks, right-wingers, left-wingers, children, 7th Day Adventists, Jehovah Witnesses, Scientologists...and Muslims?

I am well aware that there are white muslims in the west. I am saying that if ALL those caught up in TODAY'S news were young, asian males and you were a security guard at heathrow airport for example you would not have to be Poirot to consider other young, asian males to be at the top of your concern list.

And of course ANY bombing leads to the deaths of a range of people from a diversity of backgrounds and for that reason I am very concerned for the welfare of both myself and others.

If being extra, overly cautious and vigilant offends and upsets a few Muslims in this country but ultimately saves the lives of many (from all walks of life) then surely that is a gamble worth taking.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Brightonfan1983 said:
Bradford?

OK then clever clogs, theres nothing wrong with these people thinking this is there? there are about 1.7 million Muslims in this county and it is perfectly alright for 29% of them (thats over 490,000 people) to think in this way.

You know what I mean. The place they are ORIGINALLY from. Yes, well done, many are 2nd or 3rd generation so very well done in pointing this out you clever little man.

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
London Irish said:
The lead conspirator in the 7/7 attacks spoke better English than many of the racist neanderthals on here so screw that as a factor.

To be fair, you're doing a fine job in this thread. However, immigrants should at least TRY and speak English don't you think? If they are, then fair play, but I've met a LOT of people who can't string more than a couple of words together.

Also, although it is very difficult to implement, some of the nazis (and non-nazis for that matter), do have a pretty valid point in saying that it is likely that the MUSLIM terrorists are non-white. Maybe not all of them, but you can't seriously argue that there isn't a particularly strong correlation between being muslim and the 'colour of your skin'?

The BNP do need to f*** off though.

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
Wilko said:
I am well aware that there are white muslims in the west. I am saying that if ALL those caught up in TODAY'S news were young, asian males and you were a security guard at heathrow airport for example you would not have to be Poirot to consider other young, asian males to be at the top of your concern list.

And of course ANY bombing leads to the deaths of a range of people from a diversity of backgrounds and for that reason I am very concerned for the welfare of both myself and others.

If being extra, overly cautious and vigilant offends and upsets a few Muslims in this country but ultimately saves the lives of many (from all walks of life) then surely that is a gamble worth taking.

Can't see a lot wrong with that.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Citrus said:
immigrants should at least TRY and speak English don't you think?

I think you mean "try TO speak English" :lolol:

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Citrus said:
Yeah, GOOD ONE.

I can't speak English.

Get ye gone, foul hobgoblin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here