Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ban all Muslim Asians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
goldstone said:
1. Ban any further immigration. We're full up. We're closing the door, thank you.

No we are not, we still need the vital skills immigrants provide.

goldstone said:
2. Anyone illegally in the country is thrown out.

That happens anyway but like all civilised countries we have an appeals process that can delay deportations.

goldstone said:
3. Anyone here legally must become proficient in English.
The lead conspirator in the 7/7 attacks spoke better English than many of the racist neanderthals on here so screw that as a factor.

goldstone said:
4. Faith schools are banned. They prevent integration and foster narrow religious views.

I actually agree 100 per cent with that - but see how far you get trying to challenge the independent school sector in this country or the drift to opt-out independence in the state sector that facilitates faith schools, something that both New Labour and the Tories support.

goldstone said:
5. No more foreign aid.

Rubbish - we are one of the wealthiest nations on earth and have a responsibility to alleviate famine and disaster on this planet.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
London Irish said:
No we are not, we still need the vital skills immigrants provide.

That happens anyway but like all civilised countries we have an appeals process that can delay deportations.

The lead conspirator in the 7/7 attacks spoke better English than many of the racist neanderthals on here so screw that as a factor.

I actually agree 100 per cent with that - but see how far you get trying to challenge the independent school sector in this country or the drift to opt-out independence in the state sector that facilitates faith schools, something that both New Labour and the Tories support.

Rubbish - we are one of the wealthiest nations on earth and have a responsibility to alleviate famine and disaster on this planet.

Maybe if we stopped sending so much aid to foreign countries we might have a bit more money to train some skilled workers of our own?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Not A Fake Gerbil said:
Absolutely right.

But hey we're all racists for thinking this are we not :rolleyes:

I don't particular think anyone is racist for thinking that. You just have to see from the point of view of people like me who live in areas where these communities (including muslims) coexist.

When you meet people of different races on a daily basis and when a lot of them are work colleagues it's hard to somehow believe that everyone should be under suspicion.

To me it's as honestly irrational as throwing all the catholics out of the country during the IRA attacks.

( This is coming from someone who was almost blown up by the IRA in Warrington )

I think a lot of my feeling about this comes back from then. I lived alongside Protestant Irish who had grafitti written on their doors on the basis they were Irish and course the Catholics suffered the same.

I saw for myself how some misguided people on some terror campaign could also help to f*ck up the lives of others who shared the same religion.

London Irish is absolutely correct. The best way to find these people is to get peaceful British Muslims onside.

Only targetting Asians at airports wont achieve that.

Call it political correctness if you like, I'd call it bloody sensible.

I don't like the idea of faith schools either, perhaps we should go as far as banning young girls from wearing head scarves to school. Maybe that's a bit radical, perhaps we shouldn't go as far as the Turks who have banned girls from wearing them for years ?

.. but that's another story

Last edited:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
London Irish said:

Ilegal immigrants are not sent back all the time.
How many have been lost or just disappeared in the country somewhere?

The lead conspirotor in the 7/7 bombings was not an immigrant he was 2nd generation.

Frankly all this "Racist" and Nazi crap on here whenever something like this comes up is getting on my tits.

Tell me what is racist about worrying about the future of this country and for your kids safety and well being when they grow up?

If that makes me a racist then fair enough I'll admit I must be but somehow I don't think it does.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Not A Fake Gerbil said:
Frankly all this "Racist" and Nazi crap on here whenever something like this comes up is getting on my tits.

Tell me what is racist about worrying about the future of this country and for your kids safety and well being when they grow up?

If that makes me a racist then fair enough I'll admit I must be but somehow I don't think it does.

I'm not racist either, but the attitude of some people in this country is in danger of turning people like me into a racist.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
British Bulldog said:
I'm not racist either, but the attitude of some people in this country is in danger of turning people like me into a racist.

The attitude of some people in this country might change if they or someone in their family was caught up in something these people did manage to carry out.

Something's got to done before it all gets out of hand.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Not A Fake Gerbil said:
The attitude of some people in this country might change if they or someone in their family was caught up in something these people did manage to carry out.

You should have visited the special garden put by the side of Kings Cross after the tube bombings. Hundreds of messages from London muslims professing their horror at what had happened.

I particular remember a few re-using (quite aptly) the anti war message

"Not in my name"

I've said above that if a dodgy detonator hadn't malfunctioned a few years ago I would have been victim of one the biggest post war explosions on British soil.

.. but I don't go around hating Catholics and neither do my family.

It already out of hand but targetting innocent muslims will leave the situation irretrievable.

Last edited:

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Oceanic said:
You’d be surprised, You speck for yourself. When the Muslims had that march about that stupid cartoon and not one arrest then the BNP had 40,000 new members signed up within six hours. The numbers are growing and every time these lovely Muslims try and terminate westerners life’s then it grows by the numbers. It’s under the surface at the moment but it’ll surface with such force that the BNP will control mayor towns and cities across the country.

If Hitler failed, I can see no reason why a few shambolic, feckless morons in the BNP will ever succeed. Personally I can't wait for the day that you do try and control 'mayor towns and cities across the country', it'll be the perfect opportunity for me to break some fascist heads.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Not A Fake Gerbil said:

Too true. I've got kids and I too worry about they're safe future. The time for being soft on these people has long gone, Terrorist's are just murdering cowards and the IRA proved it for years. It really takes a fu**ing hero to plant a bomb in a pub or shopping centre and walk away! No a hero will stand & fight face on with the enemy. Now we've got the Fu**ing muslims who would rather go up with the bomb than stand & fight & they think they're hero's! Fu**ing cowards the lot of them! If we catch them we should kill them cos thats what they want to do to our kids & women.

1066gull

Oceanic said:
Ban all Muslim Asians.

Ban the lot of them from flying. Agree to them flying too Pakistan as no whites would venture unless you’ve been brainwashed by these scummers.

How many Asian people do you see going on holiday too the states, well, I’ve never seen any and come to think of it, never seen any on any of my journeys and I’ve been on shit loads. Ok, you’ll have the politically correct brigade saying that it is racist etc, but these vermin have ruined it for the majority of Muslims ( But saying that 29% of Muslims say they agree with the 9/11 and 7/11 attacks) who want to live in peace.

It’s like us at the world cups and European championships, a minority ruin it for us law abiding peace loving football fans but if those idiots don’t behave then we’ll be banned so major steps have been introduced to stop thugs from attending and it seems to have worked, so we should stop Asian people from flying unless they want to fly too Pakistan and if they decide they want to blow their own kind up then so be it. Find out their reasons for traverlling etc.

On the radio and news it says hand luggage has been banned, can’t bring cans on and woman being made to drink their babies milk to see if it’s ok.

Only Asian and black people should be stopped and made to go through this crap. How many white people have been suicide bombers? 9/11? 7/11? Bombing around the world?

It’s the politically correct brigade saying, it applies to all ( Just so Muslims don’t feel upset and isolated) not just Muslims and it’s all f***ing Muslims who are causing these bloody troubles around the globe.

Welcome to Blair’s multi cultural Britain :tosser:
Racist ****:tosser:

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Not A Fake Gerbil said:

so targetting a large number of innocent people is the answer? NO
Actually the starter of this thread has a valid point. If you could stop Muslims travelling on planes then there would be less chance of planes being blown up. But that's not the point. The problem is that you risk alienating and oppressing completely law-abiding Britons just because they are Muslim. Look back over this thread and see how many times "muslims" is used without qualification.

the problem is not Islam. The problem is a very small number of disaffected people preared to kill other people, regardless of the victims' political persuasion. There is no political solution that will prevent terrorism completely In a democracy you need to be vigilant but accept a level of risk. Praise be to the protectors who saved us this time and here's to the next time.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Not A Fake Gerbil said:
"something like this"? you mean racist posting?

Nothing is wrong with that sentiment until it involves subjecting innocent people to discrimination on the grounds of their race or religion.

Last edited:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
clapham_gull said:
Sorry but since when were the Goverment soft on terrorists ?

Since they started letting convicted terrorists out of prison as brokered deals with proscribed organisations (on both sides of the divide).

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
clapham_gull said:
Sorry but since when were the Goverment soft on terrorists ?

Since they allowed convicted terrorist's to live in jail rather than just eliminate the scum

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Will a MOD please delete this thread?

If it's not rascist, then it's just plain boringly attention-seeking:nono: :yawn:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Re: Re: Re: Ban all Muslim Asians.

British Bulldog said:
Is'nt it past your bed time?

That's not a bad post from Adrie - one of his more considered efforts. At least he managed to avoid mentioning Kev in it.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
HampshireSeagulls said:
Since they started letting convicted terrorists out of prison as brokered deals with proscribed organisations (on both sides of the divide).

Fair point, but at least that conflict seems to be over.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here