Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Balloons (for Villa)

Should NSC buy some balloons for the Villa Park soccerball extravaganza?

• Yes, yes we should

Votes: 232 75.8%
  • No, it's well gay & will show us up as a tinpot lower league outfit going mental on our big day out

Votes: 65 21.2%
  • Buy something else instead (please state)

Votes: 9 2.9%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Dialling code suggests they're coming from Northampton.

I'll have to call them first thing in the morning and find out the score but the concern is that if they've not even left yet the very best they could do via the post is send them tomorrow to arrive Friday. I'm at work on Friday and heading straight to Brum on current plans. There would be very little scope for me to retrieve them from a depot etc.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Sorry but balloons I can tolerate, but now you really are showing your Hicksville roots. F*****g stripey hair!

Henfield, Kingston, Heathfield, Arundel, Findon by any chance?

Proudly from Hove, BN3! :blush:

Misreble git! Its our big day out! Why not go nuts? :thumbsup:

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Proudly from Hove, BN3! :blush:

Misreble git! Its our big day out! Why not go nuts? :thumbsup:

I can promise you that if you go with stripes in your hair that 5 hours after the game someone in Sussex will be sitting there talking to mates/Partner and they will be saying.

"There was a complete tit sitting Infront/next/behind us with stripes in his hair. He looked like an utter Cock muncher." :facepalm:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
go large

Lorraine_Mondial_Air_Balloon_Rally_in_France18.jpg

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
You miserable GOON. Let people do whatever they want, if it adds to the atmosphere then great.

I'm not saying he can't, for all i care he can dye his pubes blue and white. Just do give me this "adds to the atmosphere" shit. Will you be sitting there and suddenly go "Crikey that kids made his hair different colours, i better sing up. :bla:"

You miserable GOON. Let people do whatever they want, if it adds to the atmosphere then great.

To be fair, that is the RIGHT attitude.

Individually I think people should do whatever they like. A few (lot of) years ago I probably would have been going large myself. Certainly won't be calling anyone a dickhead on Saturday for doing so.

That said, I still think the mass organisation of balloons/inflatables/foam f***ing FINGERS is top drawer GAYNESS.

But then I'm 33 in March, I'm allowed to be MISERABLE. :smile:

Last edited:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Should still be OK if they send it out next day delivery tomorrow. Just get it delivered to workplace perhaps :thumbsup:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Im not a fully grown man yet though, still a kid!

:clap2: i'm going large! I've been coaxed in to it anyway...

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
That said, I still think the mass organisation of balloons/inflatable/foam f***ing FINGERS is top drawer GAYNESS.

It is GAY indeed but I like the GAYNESS. Just think if you were a nipper going to your first game, the atmosphere, the balloons and all that would be great. Heh, if it gets a few young'uns hooked on our club then I am all for it.

Plus, I like playing with balloons too, they make me smile :lol:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I'm not saying he can't, for all i care he can dye his pubes blue and white. Just do give me this "adds to the atmosphere" shit. Will you be sitting there and suddenly go "Crikey that kids made his hair different colours, i better sing up. :bla:"

It may not add to the atmosphere for you and I but for some of the kiddies it will and that has got to be a good thing.

scarby

Feb 16, 2004
wellingborough
It may not add to the atmosphere for you and I but for some of the kiddies it will and that has got to be a good thing.

exactly, took my grandson to 2 previous albion games and he was bored shitless. this however maybe the clincher:clap2:

and end up supporting villa......:cry:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
It is GAY indeed but I like the GAYNESS. Just think if you were a nipper going to your first game, the atmosphere, the balloons and all that would be great. Heh, if it gets a few young'uns hooked on our club then I am all for it.

Plus, I like playing with balloons too, they make me smile :lol:

I didn't think we were meant to like Brighton fans going to their first ever game at Villa?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here