Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I Think the fact that we have kicked them out is good enough

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
JonC said:
Well, I've seen people on here talking about killing George Bush. Perhaps they too should be deported - to the US perhaps?

YAAYY!

Deport me all the way to Florida - great argument. I fancy a holiday in Cuba - should I start having a go about Castro as well?

Soft argument - they guy has incited racial and religious hatred, does not belong in this country, therefore should be deported. If he was born in this country, then subject him to our laws. If he dislikes us so much, then why stay here? Oh yes, soft laws and softer liberals. The sooner we get gun laws like the US the better.:lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

JonC

Oct 18, 2004
If he's done so much wrong, why are you so bothered about taking him to a court of law and trying him for a criminal offence?

The commonly held view seems to be that it is a small group of high-profile Muslim clerics who are creating a situation out of which anonymous, unknown young men plan bombings.

Is there any EVIDENCE that this is in fact the case?

What worries me is that the government might be thinking that a few bannings and deportations will make a difference.

What if it doesn't?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
JonC said:
Well, I've seen people on here talking about killing George Bush. Perhaps they too should be deported - to the US perhaps?

I would rather we arrest these people and take them to a criminal court and if they have done something wrong...they will be convicted. I'd much prefer to use the might of our legal service than issue summary justice by er....the foreign secretary. I always assumed that everyone would have the chance to prove their innocence in a court of law.

innocence?? you have on tape someone who refuses to have any interest in the country in which you live aside from blowing the inhabitants up? to involve the coutrs of law would be ricidulous - he'd find a loop hole, take up time in the allready over loaded court system, not to mention the fact that we would have to make slander a criminal offence, in which case I'd arrest you when you chant "palace are wankers" every weekend!!

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
tedebear said:
innocence?? you have on tape someone who refuses to have any interest in the country in which you live aside from blowing the inhabitants up? to involve the coutrs of law would be ricidulous - he'd find a loop hole, take up time in the allready over loaded court system, not to mention the fact that we would have to make slander a criminal offence, in which case I'd arrest you when you chant "palace are wankers" every weekend!!

Don't need to. Echelon will have picked up the "killing George Bush" from his original post, and will be sending a CIA Death Squad round to his house in the next 10 minutes.

Bugger, now I've typed it....

JonC

Oct 18, 2004
tedebear said:

I'll ask again...

If he's done so much wrong, why are you so bothered about taking him to a court of law and trying him for a criminal offence?

Oh right, you've already answered. It's because he's get away with it AND because what he's done isn't (in your opinion) illegal. Shit, I'm glad I don't like in a country with your Nazis in charge. I always thought that Brighton was quite liberal?

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
JonC said:

You absolute cock.

How many attempts on George Bush's life have there been by keyboard wielding Brighton fans?

If you hadn't noticed there are terrorists actually trying, and succeeding, in killing innocent people at the moment and you are sticking up for someone who condones and encourages that.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
JonC said:
I'll ask again...

Oh right, you've already answered. It's because he's get away with it AND because what he's done isn't (in your opinion) illegal. Shit, I'm glad I don't like in a country with your Nazis in charge. I always thought that Brighton was quite liberal?

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ON ABOUT?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
JonC said:
I'll ask again...

because I think the right thing has been done - he has not been allowed entry!! simple as !!

I can't believe you want to allow someone of that calibre in this country...who entered illegally and has stated he'd happily blow up your family - woudl you think the same if you lost family in the London bombings? and a direct link to someone like this was proven??

I'll ignore the Nazi statement thanks...

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
JonC said:
I'll ask again...

THERE IT IS - I CLAIM MY £5. HE BROUGHT THE "NAZI" WORD INTO THE THREAD!!!

And since when was Brighton a country?

Anyway, I don't want to take him to a court of law - I want to deport him to a country which supports his way of thinking so that he can carry on with his free public speech, welfare benefits, and everything else that he despises this country for. He is not British, therefore he should be instantly deportable. If he was British, then stick him in court, charge him with something sensible, and lock him away. What he has done is illegal in the opinion of the law - you try and say what he has said, but focus it on ethnics, and see how quick you appear in court on an incitement charge. Not wishing to support them, but this happened to Nick Griffin of the BNP - change his invalid targets to the invalid targets of Bakiri, and you have the same offence!

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Good, as much as I feel we will end up coming a cropper in the Euro courts, good riddance.
I f he had of come from Lancing we wouldn't have had to put up with him for so long.
The Chavs would have sorted 'im.

JonC

Oct 18, 2004
Artois said:
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ON ABOUT?

f*** me, you stupid?

British law: Innocent until proven guilty.

He's been found guilty in how many courts? But, if the govt feels he is doing what they don't like then they have the power to deport him?

What if I start campaigning for the Tories? They won't like that. Perhaps the next step is 'justice' for such types.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
JonC said:
He's been found guilty in how many courts? But, if the govt feels he is doing what they don't like then they have the power to deport him?

not deported at all !! he's not allowed entry !!

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
JonC said:

What if I start campaigning for the Tories? They won't like that. Perhaps the next step is 'justice' for such types.

Why do you keep comparing encouraging murder to simple things like political campaigning? Do you not think thats in very bad taste?

JonC said:

He's been found guilty in how many courts?

But we are not putting him in prison, merely denying him entry to the UK. If he poses a threat to national security then this is a sensible course of action. Nazi comments are way off the mark.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
British Law for the British People.
He's not British so we can do wtf we like.

Do you fancy him?

Come on, be honest.
I can see your argument but your defending the case so vehemently that there must be an underlying motive?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Anyway, moot point. He has been picked up at the request of the Syrians, as despite being granted asylum here, he retained Syrian citizenship (something he will come to regret!). He will be deported to face charges there relating to offences committed in the 1980s (just before he ran to us). His benefits will cease, but those payable to his children (born in this country) will continue. He will go to Syria, be found guilty, and will have a very short, unproductive, and uncomfortable life. He has been here for 20 years, and has been a well-documented agitator and apologist. If he was white, then he would not be attracting the pigswill that flock around him to champion his right to free speech, etc.

JonC is simply not making his case very well, and has now reverted to calling people Nazis....

Consider this - Professor David Irving believes that the concentration camps were an illusion. Has he the right to say this in public? The answer is no, and he has been convicted of this, because it goes beyond free speech into religious and racial intolerance. Why, therefore, should a foreign national be permitted to extol the virtues of the 9/11 bombers in the same way, but expect no comeback?

You need to do a little background checking before using Bakri as an example for what you are trying to say - and your underlying message is a good one, but your method of delivery is shite!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here