Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BAHA cannot be a private members'club

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
El Presidente said:
It seems crazy that this BINFEST is taking place, when the real enemies of the club are getting away scott free.

We ALL want the Albion to succeed, both on and off the pitch.

It's called playing into the hands of the LDC El Presidente. It's time it all stopped and we reunite behind the common cause and that is Falmer.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
British Bulldog said:
It's called playing into the hands of the LDC El Presidente. It's time it all stopped and we reunite behind the common cause and that is Falmer.

Spot on BB, it is classic divide and conquer.

We would not be in the current DOOM and GLOOM situation if it were not for those twats.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
El Presidente said:

We would not be in the current DOOM and GLOOM situation if it were not for those twats.

Well they've only got another couple of months til the good burghers of Lewes get to kick their masonic butts at the local elections. Can't come soon enough.

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
As the originator of this thread I have found the replies interesting and generally pretty encouraging. I don't think there is too much friction between most STH and non-STH, although I still believe there is a small minority of STH who do believe they are better fans for being able to afford to lay out the best part of £500 five months before the start of the next season. I wish I had the spare money.

My 10 year old son innocently made a very relevant statement on Saturday. In second half injury time he said 'Dad, do we have to come next week? I'm fed up with them losing and getting wet every week. We could have bought a Playstation game with the money'. This is the much bigger problem faced by the club. Actually attracting people to pay over the odds to sit in sub standard conditions watching a poor side lose to not overly attractive opposition. I guess we all have to make a financial decision as to how we spend our money. The club has to actually provide an event that people want to pay to watch. Then in order to attract STH they have to offer something beyond that to encourage people to pay out their hard earned dosh in advance. Whichever way to choose to pay to watch does not make you a better fan

I think most people's frustration is not with the other fans but with the fact that we do have the ground and team we all deserve.

PS By the time the next game comes round he will have forgotten how wet it was and how poor the footy was against Millwall

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Tom Hark said:
Well they've only got another couple of months til the good burghers of Lewes get to kick their masonic butts at the local elections. Can't come soon enough.

Can I ask what your persistant referals to "masonic" is about..?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
cjd said:
Can I ask what your persistant referals to "masonic" is about..?

The behind closed doors decision-making that has no place in the democratic process. LDC have no mandate from their electorate to oppose the stadium. Quite the opposite, as the petitions prove. They persist in the at-all-costs opposition to Falmer to serve their own agenda. Probably with the left trouser leg rolled up.

Last edited:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
El Presidente said:

And we've all fallen into it EP. STH/Non STH/ AMS or whatever it really is time we stood side by side and defeated those twats at the LDC once and for all.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Tom Hark said:
The behind closed doors decision-making that has no place in the democratic process. LDC have no mandate from their electorate to oppose the stadium. Quite the opposite, as the petitions prove. They persist in the at-all-costs opposition to Falmer to serve their own agenda. Probably with the left trouser leg rolled up.

Are you suggesting the freemasons are the people behind the Anti-Falmer brigade...?

Tom Hark said:

Serious question:

Does anybody on here think that there will be any change to LDC courtesy of the upcoming Local Elections? The Lib Dumbs may well lose a few places but they will be replaced by the boys and girls in non-Albion blue and we've gained precisely f*** all because LDC as a whole is fighting the Stadium plans. Tories and the Lib Dumbs cannot be separated on the issue.

Sorry to sound pessimistic and I hope I'm wrong.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Couldn't any points system be administered by the fans on a voluntary basis?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Nemesis said:
My annoyance is not with the club or STH's but with people like you who think that STH's are to be ridiculed, sniped at and moaned about at every opportunity.

I'm concerned that the constant bleating from the likes of you make a few hundred STH think "Is it worth it?" and don't renew, plunging the club into financial hardships during the months when there's f*** ALL MONEY coming in from you loyal AMS members/match by match 'supporters'.

Still, go ahead and tell STHs to f*** Off as you did in another post and maybe they will. I'm sure the club will be forever grateful to you.

:lolol: It would a bit strange for a STH of five years to ridicule STHs...

My words will make a few hundred STH not renew! :lolol: Oh the power! :jester:

And of course, Non-STH's havent given money to the A&K, 40 Notes, Club shop or paid for matches in spring have they! :rolleyes:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Nemesis said:
My annoyance is not with the club or STH's but with people like you who think that STH's are to be ridiculed, sniped at and moaned about at every opportunity.

I'm concerned that the constant bleating from the likes of you make a few hundred STH think "Is it worth it?" and don't renew, plunging the club into financial hardships during the months when there's f*** ALL MONEY coming in from you loyal AMS members/match by match 'supporters'.

Still, go ahead and tell STHs to f*** Off as you did in another post and maybe they will. I'm sure the club will be forever grateful to you.

Nemesis, before you click 'Submit', please first run through this, very important checklist.

- Am I making a fool of myself again?
- Do I actually understand what is being discussed?
- Am I fully aware of the facts?
- Have I just lied?
- Is anyone interested in anything I have to say?
- Does what I say bare any relevance to the topic being debated?

You'll be fine. Besides, with posts like that, at least we all get a good laugh. :wave:

Last edited:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Biscuit said:
Nemesis, before you click 'Submit', please first run through this, very important checklist.

- Am I making a fool of myself again?
- Do I actually understand what is being discussed?
- Am I fully aware of the facts?
- Have I just lied?
- Is anyone interested in anything I have to say?
- Does what I say bare any relevance to the topic being debated?

You'll be fine. Besides, with posts like that, at least we all get a good laugh. :wave:

Young Biscuit

before you click 'Submit', please first run through this, very important checklist.

1. am i being patronising
2. is this a messageboard
3. does anyone really care

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Dave the Gaffer said:
Young Biscuit

before you click 'Submit', please first run through this, very important checklist.

Old Dave

You'll be fine. Besides, with posts like that, at least we all get a good laugh.

hood.jpg

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Biscuit said:
Old Dave

You'll be fine. Besides, with posts like that, at least we all get a good laugh.

hood.jpg

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here