Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bad timing for Buckley

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
It just means we will have to unleash KLL on em!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
They really do rate our Will Buckley, he's mentioned in the score prediction there too.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Some disingenuous Watford fans will tell you that Cardiff was the only good game he had for them. There again, they thought that Bridcutt was useless too.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Will Buckley slaughtered City left-back Lee Naylor at Watford last season and did a similar job at in the return game at the Cardiff City Stadium. However, you need to bear in mind that Naylor was in awful form at the time. He played under Dave Jones at Wolves and the Scouser continually stuck by his man last season despite numerous dreadful performances.

Buckley looked a fine player but you have to balance it up by considerting how bad Naylor was in both matches. At Vicarage Road he was genuinely embarrassing. That day he conceded a penalty, cost his side a goal and was turned inside out by Buckley on several occasions before being substituted after just 35 minutes.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I prefer Will Buckley to Elliott Bennett.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Can we stop mentioning Bennett? I still miss him :(.

This.

plus what a nice set of fans on that thread - not one of them had taken the piss and it was all Football talk.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Buckley is amazing :) My excitement when we signed him has been justified already. He'll play for us in the Premiership one day!

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
What a nice forum. Only one gay reference too!

Personally, I want Noone to start over Lua Lua. Two reasons: 1, I want him to be fully fit when he returns; 2, I actually prefer Noone now.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
What a nice forum. Only one gay reference too!

Personally, I want Noone to start over Lua Lua. Two reasons: 1, I want him to be fully fit when he returns; 2, I actually prefer Noone now.

I agree- Noone's still a bit underrated and underestimated by opposing teams.

I still can't quie believe we have THREE wingers who can - on their day - strike fear into the opposition.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Lets hope we see the KLL of last season and not the annoyingly ineffective version we saw against Donny.

I`ve said it before and i will say it again KLL is good but he is fragile , Noone will be the player that fills the boots that KLL has ambitions for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here