Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bad timing for Buckley

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Lets hope we see the KLL of last season and not the annoyingly ineffective version we saw against Donny.

It was only 45mins of football and he was injured! Did you not see the class of LuaLua vs Spurs (apart from the poor crossing) and the goal - that was the KLL of last season so don't panic.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Lets hope we see the KLL of last season and not the annoyingly ineffective version we saw against Donny.

Good point. But i think that he is one of those players that will devestate an opponents defence one week, and be inaffectual the next. Lets not forget, he's still young and has a lot to learn, but he has a natural talent that is pretty rare, if he's nurtured properly (as i think he will be under Gus et al) he will play at he very top later in his career. At the moment, i think Noone is above him in the pecking order, i really do. That nifty footwork that took TWO Donnie players out of he game, followed by the through ball to Buckley for the winner, was Prem class IMO. His attitude all round has been first class, you can see he just LOVES playing for the Albion...a club legend in the making maybe? Whatever happens, we have 3 wingers that a gonna put the fear of god into some defences this year! I'ts been a LONG time since we've been able to say that...if ever at all! Good times indeed!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
This.

plus what a nice set of fans on that thread - not one of them had taken the piss and it was all Football talk.

Whole heartedly agree with this! City fans know their stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here