Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bacon Baguette HORROR SHOW - Part Deux

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I tend to think that when I see someone snacking on what they are buying in a supermarket. Have they really left there shopping to the last minute to such an extent that they can't even make it round the store before they have to tuck in. There has to be a little more forward planning to your food shopping.

As for the football though Easy, if you take our mate Steve as an example, he DOES eat before he goes to the game, and he still needs topping up during the match. I don't know if he's like that all week long, but a Saturday football trip and he doesn't seem to go more than a couple of hours between meals.

Re the supermarket point - I think its an element of "grazing" involved. The food is there, someone is a bit peckish, so they'll munch nonchalently on it pretty much for the sake of it. I guess thats what most people who buy that muck at Withdean would put it down to. The smell of fried onions can do curious things to some folk - even convince them to part with a fiver for some congealed eyelids and reformed gristle in a bap. Me ? I've got to be absolutely hank MARVIN to even contemplate it, and even then, the price puts me off 99% of the time.

As for Steve, he just does not stop. We went out on Saturday night for a few beers in Shoreham. Soon as he see's a menu on the table, thats it. Burger and chips was duley ordered, and we all sat around the table with our beers while he scoffed his way through it. If I see him on a Wednesday at the Midway, he invariably dives over the road and brings in a bag of chips and a battered sausage.

Likes his grub, that fella. And I've not even mentioned the bloomin COFFEES. He can't drive 5 miles without stopping for one.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Fourteenth Eye's "Steak" pie

23836_10150167867080532_641880531_11937815_6802734_n.jpg

Why would anyone pay that much to get e-coli?

Just run into your nearest research lab, lick a petri dish and leave a fiver at the desk for all the good eating that tripe must be doing you.

Or go to Scotland and buy a pie.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
None of you have made the link between alcohol, which many have as part of pre match culture, and the fact this makes you crave food. Do not worry, it's going to be a lot better fare at falmer. But still junk.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
can't imagine why anyone would even vaguely contemplate eating the shit they serve up there

why are people hungry at that time anyway? it's not even a natural meal time

Same. It's like people pre-programmed to eat popcorn at the cinema. When do you ever eat that shit in real life? And why do people pack the chippy on a Friday night and no other night? No comprendo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here