back from the game

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
A great great perfomance :)from all and I mean all. FDM fantastic

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
They like Mayo:yahoo: who was the that f***ing fat ginger **** number 3......

who was that fat **** at leftback for them

I want to punch that f***ing mayo....

God they dont like us;)

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
They like Mayo:yahoo: who was the that f***ing fat ginger **** number 3......

who was that fat **** at leftback for them

I want to punch that f***ing mayo....

God they dont like us;)

Vulture, they don't like us...do we care?

...Leeds should be beating sides like Brighton...but they aren't!!!

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Well I'm back, but as I live just outside Leeds its not hard.

Had a drink before the game with some Leeds supporting work colleagues. Usual thing, Leeds will win easily, Leeds still a massive club, this is your cup final etc. All very boring.

I thought Leeds were the better side first half, really dominated midfield, but didn't really cause our defence too many problems.

As the second half wore on, I thought we could win it. I think we shaded the second half and maybe if the linesman had kept his flag down just once, then perhaps we could have had a goal. Anyway, a draw is a good result.

Player wise, hard to single any one player out. I thought Mayo had quite a decent game. He will always make the odd mistake, but I thought some of his through balls were really good. Rankin played really well, its a shame that his final ball didn't work out. Cox played excellent as did Whing.

A very exciting end to the season. Where will it end, hopefully at Wembley.

As for Leeds? They only have two home games left and need to play Doncaster away and Carlisle at home. I can see them missing out on a top 6 finish, so the 15 points appeal comes more into it. If they get those points back and deny us a play off berth, then watch out Billy Bremner.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Just walked in and pretty much agree with the above.

Couple of fantastic saves by the Dutch Marine. First time I've seen Racon play, awesome and yes Kerry had a good game.

Too many beers and too much 80s music from Beach Hut on the way back.

Great day out :drink::drink:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I'm just back too and had another top day out thanks to the Albion.

So like the Forest game in that it was a terrific team performance, and a terrific Albion crowd performance. FDM magnificent - again.

As for the diving accusations, Eddie Gray had a caller to their phone in say this and he knocked it back by saying there were some questionable "fouls" on both sides. He praised us for our performance, especially in the second half when I thought we looked like the home side for 20 minutes or so.

One difference from the Forest game. Leeds were as shit as they were when they came down to Withdean. We were well worth a point again.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
"Not sure, they were f***ing shit today. And their fans didn't sing. They came for 0-0, should have had a man sent off, fluked the ball off the line, were saved by their keeper and our own shit finishing. They deserved f*** all today, did they even have a f***ing striker on the pitch today?"

Someone is bitter about the result. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here