Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

back from the game

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
"Not sure, they were f***ing shit today. And their fans didn't sing. They came for 0-0, should have had a man sent off, fluked the ball off the line, were saved by their keeper and our own shit finishing. They deserved f*** all today, did they even have a f***ing striker on the pitch today?"

Someone is bitter about the result. :lolol:

To be honest, I wondered whether we had a striker on the pitch, I can't remember a shot on goal to be honest.

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
This made me laugh from WACCOE:
Oh and a word for Brighton's number 7 and number 17 (Don't know their names - not too clued up on shitty players for nothing clubs) - the worst pair of cheats I've ever seen. They seemed delighted with a 0-0 as well, probably all rubbing eachother off as we speak on the rainbow bus back down south.

and

[Beckford: 5 - Sulky bastard. If he'd paid half as much attention to the game as he had chipping at the ref/linesman he would have done well.

:laugh:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
To be honest, I wondered whether we had a striker on the pitch, I can't remember a shot on goal to be honest.

According to the stats, we had two shots on target. One, I am presuming, was the offside 'goal' which was disallowed. I don't know if I can remember the other one.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I genuinely thought we had alot more of the ball than Leeds in the last 25 minutes, but they made much better use of their possesion. Both back fours were superb, didn't give the opposition anything. Leeds' best chances game from long range, I think we had one chance where Murray was put through but he was closed down quickly by their keeper and defenders.

Their number 5 was a dirty bastard and put an awful challenge in on Racon which should have resulted in a red card, but the ref completely bottled it.

I thought it was great performance. Leeds had the better of the first half but the goalline clearance aside didn't really create anything too threatening. Second half I thought we were the better team, we really took the game to them, I was expecting us to look for the break but we actually were pretty positive. Will be interesting to see if they show the offside goal on the championship this morning.

To come out of the nine game March period in a stronger position than when we started is a great acheivement, but it's only the beginning of the real hard work which starts next saturday against Port Vale.

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke
"Not sure, they were f***ing shit today. And their fans didn't sing. They came for 0-0, should have had a man sent off, fluked the ball off the line, were saved by their keeper and our own shit finishing. They deserved f*** all today, did they even have a f***ing striker on the pitch today?"

Someone is bitter about the result. :lolol:

Who should of been sent off? Must have missed that one. Thought that "tackle" on Racon was shocking. Ad as for that bloody linesman, flag happy.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I thought out tactics and performance were spot on. Only dissapointment was we did not force more corners and set pieces (the latter being down to the referee) as this was going to be our best chance of scoring.

Our defence looks solid and with MK on form we looked hard to break down. We frustrated them which was shown with how silent their fans were which is fairly unusual at Leeds.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
it was a great performance and weperhaps could have pinched it at the end. Despite this pleasing display, in the queue for the shuttle bus afterwards I was informed that me and my Dad were 'fookin' benders'. Classy.:salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here