Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Back From Crewe...

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
How were the stewards this year? Was there a repeat of last year when about 9 of ours got chucked out?

The stewards were again a bunch of jobsworths, insisting everyone sat down and constantly pushing their way into the crowd if they saw anyone dare to stand up.

There was a big row between the guy who seemed to be head steward and Doc Talbot and some of the others around him about 10 minutes into the match but I don't think anyone got chucked out this time.

Rather pathetically when the Coxy decision went against us they sent for reinforcements and the match ended with about 10 of the orange jackets stood in front of the small block of seats I was in at that end.

Their heavy handed stewarding is all the more strange seeing the Crewe fans stood for most of the match in their end behind the goal without a steward in sight.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
:clap: Good work.:thumbsup:

So she didn't mind the insinuation that she looks like Brian May, but Parfitt was too much for her!!

Domsdad

brother of Patch
Sep 24, 2003
Its grim up north
2 days later and I'm still angry as hell.

The ref wasn't bad - he was a cheat. He didn't miss events or make mistakes, both the penalty decisions were concious decisions on his part to favour the home team over us. He should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute and banned from all grounds for the rest of his Godforsaken life.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
We were very unlucky. Their penalty was only seen by the linesman and Dean was comfortably in the box when he was pulled back.

Saying that the back four didn't inspire me with confidence at times.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Even Naylor said we were robbed.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Was very generous of the Crewe fans to admit that the ball had crossed the line for us to score, from where I was stood (sat) I couldn't honestly say, guess they had a clear view from behind the goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here