Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baby abuse death,reveiw ordered.

franks brother

Imagine if you f***ed up 60 times at your job. Would your boss still keep you??? I can't believe these morons are still working!!! And can you believe no one has the f***ing decency to resign?!?!?!?! They were resigning left, right and center at the BBC over a stupid prank call! Here a child has died and it's business as usual. Parents should get the death penalty. Social workers should start flipping burgers. :angry:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Social workers should start flipping burgers.

That's where they were recruited from. Killing people isn't going to address the issue, it just makes (some of) us feel better. If someone is sick in the head then the threat of death is no deterrent.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Imagine if you f***ed up 60 times at your job. Would your boss still keep you??? I can't believe these morons are still working!!! And can you believe no one has the f***ing decency to resign?!?!?!?! They were resigning left, right and center at the BBC over a stupid prank call! Here a child has died and it's business as usual. Parents should get the death penalty. Social workers should start flipping burgers. :angry:

So did the social workers 'f*** up' 60 times? Is that a fact? Have you conducted your own 2-minute inquiry? Maybe you wanted them to know the child was going to die and for them to have illegally abducted the child the first time they saw it. Then perhaps you could have logged in here and praised them for saving a child's life. Perhpas, just PERHAPS these things are not as simple as you think they are.

I notice that 60 Haringey head teachers have written in support of the head of children and young people's services. Perhaps, just PERHAPS sacking her isn't a good idea. Not that I know of course, I'd just like to see a proper inquiry instead of all this self-satisfied (smug, even) moralising from a lot of people with fairly innocuous jobs.

So did the social workers 'f*** up' 60 times? Is that a fact? Have you conducted your own 2-minute inquiry? Maybe you wanted them to know the child was going to die and for them to have illegally abducted the child the first time they saw it. Then perhaps you could have logged in here and praised them for saving a child's life. Perhpas, just PERHAPS these things are not as simple as you think they are.

I notice that 60 Haringey head teachers have written in support of the head of children and young people's services. Perhaps, just PERHAPS sacking her isn't a good idea. Not that I know of course, I'd just like to see a proper inquiry instead of all this self-satisfied (smug, even) moralising from a lot of people with fairly innocuous jobs.

Or put another way over 240 days 60 visits are made, the child is permanently bruised, damaged, its ear lobbed is ripped, that tooth has disapeared, its lips are cut, it has a hole in its head and that is just its head.

And you're telling us we need another enquiry to tell us the HSS didn't f*** up.

We all no they did, the enquiry is to ensure it doesn't happen again

franks brother

The incompetence of Social Services is despicable. The audacity of them to say that no one will lose their jobs, despite their obvious failings which ultimately resulted in this poor, tormented baby losing his life. . I just wonder what that little boy's life was like and the pain and distress he must have felt. RIP Baby P.

Its a shame the staff, the Doctor didn't do there job and do a proper enquiry on the child.

MMMMM how did they hole appear in its head? Your son had 6 teeth the other day, do you know where its gone. Can you explain to me why his ear lob is hanging off?

Arr that injury, but doesn't he need to fall 10 ft or more to sustain that. ah yes the stairs of course?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
As sickening as this case is, we are once again seeing the lynch mob mentality, all the way down from Cameron to a football forum. There is now a full independent enquiry and then action should be taken against those responsible. I suspect this type of enquiry was not possible until after the court case. The trouble with a knee jerk reaction is that nobody quite knows at this stage who should be fired, who should be retrained or moved etc. Sack the lot of them and then there are probably numerous other 'at risk' children in Haringey that will suffer. This was a sad case that slipped through the net. How many other cases in Haringey have had a successful outcome?

As for the family, where are the grandparents, why didn't the biological father notice anything, what about aunts and uncles. It is not just the social service that have let this baby down.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
This should do the trick ! :bigwave:

Attachments

• whitewash.jpg
    whitewash.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 112

twickers

Jul 17, 2003

If you think anyone is feeling self-satisfied, smug or moralising in the wake of the loss of another inocent baby then you have seriously misjudged the sentiment along with the lady who stood up and said that no-one had done anything wrong in Haringey. The support of 60 haringey teachers?...oh boy I really trust the insight of 60 Haringey teachers.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Do we know the individual staffs histories? It is entirely possible the those members of staff have helped countless children and will continue to do so. I can't imagine it was due to any intent.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Agree completely Nibble. The best that a social worker can hope for is to "normalise" the home life of the children under their watch or remove the child from the family. "Normalise" isn't going to win any plaudits. No-one's going to pat the social workers on the back and say "Well done". But when things go wrong then we really jump on their backs. As for removing the child, this is a damned if they do and damned if they don't sort of decision.

Bear in mind that the service is incredibly understaffed and sick leave is notoriously very high within the front line of social services. The things they see must be heart-breaking and so stressful and for absolutely crap money too. Their case-loads are huge and with all the inevitable bureaucracy and paperwork some children will slip through the safety net.

I do understand the lynch-mob baying for blood. A normal human reaction but fortunately the law of the land is impartial and based on facts rather than emotion. It helps keeps our country fair and civilised. I think it's time to look at the bigger picture of what helps to keep this country full of sick f***ing bullies who could do this to a child. I'd have thought a combination of a mother's love and a gut instinct that punching toddlers is just wrong would have easily prevented the death. I'm wrong though, because it happened and it will happen again.

At times us Brits are absolutely feral. Family life is often dysfunctional or non-existant. There's something fundamentally wrong with our society. Right now there's a toddler absolutely shitting itself with fear of being beaten by it's guardians. It seems to me much better for everyone if, instead of saying to those guardians "If we catch you, we'll string you up" but rather try to prevent the problem in the first place by teaching people about humanity and that what they are doing is morally and socially repugnant and just wrong.

I know this sounds like hippy shit but it's my opinion based on what I know of my social worker and teacher friends and the stuff they go through on a daily basis.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Buzzer,you make a reasoned case,however SIXTY visits while on a 'at risk register' by 'professionals' surely something is not right ? :bigwave:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Buzzer,you make a reasoned case,however SIXTY visits while on a 'at risk register' by 'professionals' surely something is not right ? :bigwave:

Should be a no-brainer. Make it compulsory for a child at risk to be subject to a fairly thorough examination by a trained medical examiner while they remain on an at risk register. No excuses accepted. Maybe make it a condition of payment of benefits or something the feral retarded adults in charge of the kid can easily understand. Would trap a shedload of cases of obvious prolonged abuse. Basic common sense really.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Tom,since when has commonsense been relevent incases like this ? Most user's here are parents or have been,and when you see your child carrying a 'knock' or similiar whats the first thing you say ? Where did you get that from ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Tom,since when has commonsense been relevent incases like this ?

Yeah, I know, but it would be SO easy to trap. The minute you tie a, say, monthly medical examination for kids on the At Risk Register into benefit payments, one or the other would cease overnight. The kid would suddenly become KEY to the benefit gravy train. It really is THAT simple. AND the only language the ferals would understand.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Then, THPP, you just confirm that society is broken. How can it be right that the reason people don't beat a child is the financial reward rather than knowing that it's just sadistic? We've got to try and prevent this happening in the first place rather than offering money to people for not doing what they shouldn't be doing anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here