Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Awww could the little team not hold on?

Oct 20, 2004
I told you we would score at least 4 and we did.

Thanks for the points, chokers! :clap2:

Champions Champions!

Oct 20, 2004
Just incase there is any confusion about point(s), im thanking you in advance for the other 3 :lolol:

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
I told you we would score at least 4 and we did.

Thanks for the points, chokers! :clap2:

Champions Champions!

:lolol:

eh?

Oct 20, 2004
Like you thanked us in advance for the six that never materialised?

We were handed 1 point today gift wrapped by Brighton, i thank you so much! :smokin:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
Just incase there is any confusion about point(s), im thanking you in advance for the other 3 :lolol:

You never learn do you? Please keep your predictions coming-we love laughing at the afflicted.

Oct 20, 2004
So come on then chap, lets have your views on the game then.

Brighton started nervously, we missed chance after chance after chance, should of been 3-0 before you scored, the goal clearly lifted your players who then gained confidence but when you went 2-0 up you began to sit back and we took advantage with a hopeless hoof up the pitch that somehow got us one back then we pulled it back to 2-2.

From this point there looked like only one winner until the luckiest deflected goal you'll ever seen put you 3-2 ahead but once again you sat deep and got punished! :D

I hope you enjoyed your cup final today :lolol:

It would of been daylight robbery if you had won but im happy with the point in the end!

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:

Champions Champions!

Somehow I don't think that will be an insignificant little club like Leeds pal, stop living on past glories.

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
We were handed 1 point today gift wrapped by Brighton, i thank you so much! :smokin:

Bit of a change from the "6-0" gobbing off isn't it?:lolol:

Now

fuckoff.jpg

back to your whippets

Oct 20, 2004
Bit of a change from the "6-0" gobbing off isn't it?

Our players cant seem to get motivated for the visits of the Championship small time clubs, our multimillion pound outfit dont belive Brighton deserve to be gracing the hallowed turf of Elland Road :lolol:

sneakychef

Oct 28, 2004
Stroud Green
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
Our players cant seem to get motivated for the visits of the Championship small time clubs, our multimillion pound outfit dont belive Brighton deserve to be gracing the hallowed turf of Elland Road :lolol:

The true spirit of 'Champions' eh.

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:

If the players have that attitude then you really are in the right league.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:

Massive massive club, what was your crowd today?:lolol: And Elland Road was quite a state of the art ground ...in.....1960:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here