Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away fans in the home end

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I'm up for that. I reckon they'll absolutely crap themselves when a 34 year old woman suggests they'll never make the station.

I think you underestimate the potential effect of being spoken to by a 34 year old woman. I rather suspect they might soil their pants.

Addo Eagle

Sep 13, 2011
Why would you want to do that. Never know what you're going to catch.

Would you want them up the Holmesdale ?

Stick to your own kind

Addo Eagle

Sep 13, 2011
There's a surprise

Rather than grass to stewards - wouldn't it be better to quietly intimidate any scum discovered in the home end. No need for shouts, coins or anything physical, just a few quiet words that they will be lucky to make it out of the ground alive. Mental torture might make them think twice about it next time and you won't have to worry about being banned etc.

There's a surprise a sleazegull who can spell. Thought they would be used to scum as there's so many down in bandit land.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
There's a surprise a sleazegull who can spell. Thought they would be used to scum as there's so many down in bandit land.

Oi Oi another slug on board.

Enjoy the dark evening of the 27th.

Be Lucky.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Find it very hard to believe where are neutrals supposed to go ?
If I go to any ground in the country I have to support either on the teams playing according to FA/FL rules ??
Very hard to believe.

I would suggest that Brighton v Palace is not the best of games to go to for a neutral. I took a mate of mine to his first ever match away at palace. He said he did not want to go to a football match again. LOL

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
I would suggest that Brighton v Palace is not the best of games to go to for a neutral. I took a mate of mine to his first ever match away at palace. He said he did not want to go to a football match again. LOL

quality.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
No its a problem with almost everyone,.... if there is an away fan near me, I will report him to the stewards, then send a note to the club stating the seat number and get the season ticket holder slapped on the wrist for offloading his seat to an away fan.... simple.

THIS!

There are Brighton fans that can't get into this game and for someone to give or sell their ST to a Palace fan is treason. I believe they should be reported.
Must admit I can't see more than a handful getting in and then they'd probably get a fist full if they get found out by Albion fans.

Guess that means Southern Sid is disgusted by me too....I'd take that as a compliment.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Now my youngest boys can't go as they are 5 & 8 and have got school the next day, however their much older Palace supporting Brother is very keen to go, do I let him?

Answer: DIFHCPO

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
THIS!

There are Brighton fans that can't get into this game and for someone to give or sell their ST to a Palace fan is treason. I believe they should be reported.
Must admit I can't see more than a handful getting in and then they'd probably get a fist full if they get found out by Albion fans.

Guess that means Southern Sid is disgusted by me too....I'd take that as a compliment.

yeh i am.. vile behaviour.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
You are a terrible, terrible parent.

Tis' true I can't deny it Commander ... but feel that three of us against one we will eventually win out!

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I stood in the Palace end for the 5 penalty game in '89 it was hard not to get noticed with all the penalties awarded and then they missed 3 of them!

I was at that boxing day game too, ref was a joke, alot like palace supporters. Was also in palace end as only ticket I could get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here