Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away fans at Falmer

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
What is the ticket allocation for away fans likely to be at Falmer? Mind you a game like Brighton Vs Palace we should be given at least 5,000? :clap2:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Not enough!! We gave you 5,000 at Selhurst.
Because you can't sell them yourselves. At the Amex, we will have 18,400 season ticket holders let alone tix wanted on general sale.

Hopefully our club will offer you 1,000 first off, and then only release the remaining 1,300 if you can sell your first batch.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Because you can't sell them yourselves. At the Amex, we will have 18,400 season ticket holders let alone tix wanted on general sale.

Hopefully our club will offer you 1,000 first off, and then only release the remaining 1,300 if you can sell your first batch.
They will sell believe me...

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I recall your 1-0 win at Selhurst and our powder puff performance well enough though.....

When you only gave us half that stand on the side...
Is it correct that away fans are now housed in the other side of that stand towards the Sainsburys end?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
When you only gave us half that stand on the side...
Indeed we only got 3,500 that night, but obviously we sold out. I lost a CUFF LINK in the post goal celebration. I have kept the other one to remind me of that fine evening.

:vuvu2:

The first one they gave us 7,000 but we only sold 6,000. To be honest, it was more trouble that it was worth accomodating those sort of numbers, as the police herded us around as if we were prisoners of war from 1pm until 6.30pm.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Indeed we only got 3,500 that night, but obviously we sold out. I lost a CUFF LINK in the post goal celebration. I have kept the other one to remind me of that fine evening.

:vuvu2:

The first one they gave us 7,000 but we only sold 6,000. To be honest, it was more trouble that it was worth accomodating those sort of numbers, as the police herded us around as if we were prisoners of war from 1pm until 6.30pm.
Only a good thing.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here