Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away fans at Falmer

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
They gave us that much because we could sell those tickets, and so given that fact, the risk of having both sets of supporters in the same stand was not worth taking.

If we wanted to give Palace more seats at the Amex, we could. We could give them 15%. But we won't because those seats will be sold to home supporters, so the fact that it is a derby is completely irrelevant.

The main point I was making is that SEB :tosser: is an Arsenal plastic which I wholeheartedly stand by.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
They gave us that much because it is a big game and their stands support that number. Currently Amex's away end does not and there is no overspill available for league games so we can't offer them that amount. Following expansion I'm sure we would.

Let's face it, at the time they needed the money, just like now in fact.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
I don't know why Brighton fans are sniggering at Palace not selling out at The Withdean. I was there, it was most definitely not sold out in the home end either and the view is pretty good other than the West Stand.

Nor did you get anywhere close to selling out when we stuffed you 5-0...

Our consortium regularly go on the BBS, I'm sure we can persuade them to limit your tickets at Selhurst to 3,000.

Jan 30, 2008
They gave us that much because we could sell those tickets, and so given that fact, the risk of having both sets of supporters in the same stand was not worth taking.

If we wanted to give Palace more seats at the Amex, we could. We could give them 15%. But we won't because those seats will be sold to home supporters, so the fact that it is a derby is completely irrelevant.
wind your neck in FFS there's sure to be a few in the home stands sitting on their hands .

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I don't know why Brighton fans are sniggering at Palace not selling out at The Withdean. I was there, it was most definitely not sold out in the home end either and the view is pretty good other than the West Stand.

Nor did you get anywhere close to selling out when we stuffed you 5-0...

Our consortium regularly go on the BBS, I'm sure we can persuade them to limit your tickets at Selhurst to 3,000.

still 500 more than you will have here

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
Fair play to Bha for the fab season ticket sales! think we only number 10-12k Ffs I dont know why other clubs including the mighty Palace dont offer the same payment deals as Bha Ie over the year with no interest, I read somewhere £33 per month spread over the year for an adult ticket is the cheapest????
In fairness Bha are on the crest of a wave and begrudgingly I'm chuffed for their long suffering true support, (I work with two of the saddo's)
not the 1000's of plastics bought tickets just coz of Falmer:mad:

Anyway been almost 10 years since we played each other as the mighty Palace have been in top two divisons for almost 35 years
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???:tosser::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::lolol:

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Fair play to Bha for the fab season ticket sales! think we only number 10-12k Ffs I dont know why other clubs including the mighty Palace dont offer the same payment deals as Bha Ie over the year with no interest, I read somewhere £33 per month spread over the year for an adult ticket is the cheapest????
In fairness Bha are on the crest of a wave and begrudgingly I'm chuffed for their long suffering true support, (I work with two of the saddo's)
not the 1000's of plastics bought tickets just coz of Falmer:mad:

Anyway been almost 10 years since we played each other as the mighty Palace have been in top two divisons for almost 35 years
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???:tosser::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::lolol:

We haven’t been going into administration twice, living way beyond our means, and sustaining artificially a place in the top two divisions of the league.

In short, we haven’t been cheating.

I hope that answers your question.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
That's because you struggle to fill your ground.... and before you say we won't fill it, we have sold over 16,000 season tickets
We had 18,000 season ticket holders when we were doing well, its only because you are on a high and have nice cosy new surroundings it will soon dwindle in a couple of years. :lolol:

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
We haven’t been going into administration twice, living way beyond our means, and sustaining artificially a place in the top two divisions of the league.

In short, we haven’t been cheating.

I hope that answers your question.

:tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser:Arhhhhhh have I said something wrong? or has someone nicked your pants of the line?
:laugh::wave::wave::wave: see you next season, we'll see if Gus is still there? bound to be a prem team after him soon then Bha will fall down back where they belong L1-2

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here