Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

away attendances dropping reason....

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Im fed up with all the regular away attendance from people on nsc who wish to group together making up really shit songs then encourage other to join in with them. Fair enough get behind the team but sort it out singing crap songs the players must be embarresed by it coz i certainly know many people who arent in your little faggott riden clan are. heres a song for you all " northstand chat wank wank wank............" sort it out.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Beeneys gloves said:
The only song I hate is that Bright Eyes one, complete and utter wank :angry:

Ditto

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
byf said:
Im fed up with all the regular away attendance from people on nsc who wish to group together making up really shit songs then encourage other to join in with them. Fair enough get behind the team but sort it out singing crap songs the players must be embarresed by it coz i certainly know many people who arent in your little faggott riden clan are. heres a song for you all " northstand chat wank wank wank............" sort it out.

What the f***?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
oh so now its not right to have *FUN* with friends at a game...well why bother turning up at all!

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
I'm no fan of the cliqueness on NSC, but have to agree with Tinx, what the f***!!

From where I was standing at Posh, behind the goal for once, couldn't see/hear any NSC regular users, buti t seemed to me the majority of songs commenced from this area and were picked up by everyone else.....i didn't hear any shit song, just good 'uns, and what a great atmosphere there was on saturday in the terraces, everyone getting behind the team which responded 2nd half

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Ok lets all go to away game sand stay quiet the whole time singing just one or two songs and sounding as lively as a crowd of Orient fans in the terraces.

Come on everyone on here keep quiet and don't sing your hearts out for the lads.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
did i say its not alright to have a laugh with your friends at a game? no i just said the amount of crap songs i keep hearing made up at away games is a joke and it is always the same faces fatboy is the most annoying ( andy ) get a grip you are just an absolute wally. lets see if on saturday we can revert to old school songs going and try and get everyone joining in not just your little group who everyone detests.
cheers

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Ok who detests Fatboy and his little group, everyone seemed quite happy to join in with his songs on saturday.

think it might just be you byf.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
byf said:
no i just said the amount of crap songs i keep hearing made up at away games is a joke

Whenever I am with the NSC 'group' most of the songs they start are the regular ones. In fact, a large number of the mainstream songs are initiated by us at games.

I'm not saying we are the heart and soul of the party as I'm sure someone else would start the singing if not us, but we can't be faulted for gee-ing the crowd up.

If a new song is sung, either aimed at the opposition fans, or at a player, they always catch on and spread through the crowd. Without spur of the moment songs we wouldn't have half of the laughs that we have at away games, such as the chants at the Borough fans on Saturday.

What particular songs are you actually talking about that are crap?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bright Eyes is pants totally - rest are OK.

And what is wrong if people want to meet up at games ?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Hello tinx im not going to start getting carried away with this as we all know you are in this little group as we have seen you congregating with this group of internet nerds in a black away shirt with your name on your back so dont start getting mouthy. all we are annoyed with is these tin pot nerds who come to an away game singing crap songs and getting laughed at by home fans you may like a reputation of being a fun loving club but a certain number of us just arent happy with it. we want a reputation of being decent fans who sing for the right reasons to get behind the team and frighten the opposition not sing f***ing disco songs and whatever else crap you may want to come up with.
ps tinx need not reply

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
byf said:
Hello tinx im not going to start getting carried away with this as we all know you are in this little group as we have seen you congregating with this group of internet nerds in a black away shirt with your name on your back so dont start getting mouthy. all we are annoyed with is these tin pot nerds who come to an away game singing crap songs and getting laughed at by home fans you may like a reputation of being a fun loving club but a certain number of us just arent happy with it. we want a reputation of being decent fans who sing for the right reasons to get behind the team and frighten the opposition not sing f***ing disco songs and whatever else crap you may want to come up with.
ps tinx need not reply

COCK

cock.jpg

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
aahh the DISCO song at Brentford when we were 4-0 down...and whos "we" exactly? do you speak for every other BHA fan that go's to away games? nah thought not!

As Artois said the majoirty of songs are regular Albion songs that are sung at home & away, if we have fun then whats wrong with that exactly? so what if we make pratts of ourselves do you think we care? NO...we all enjoy good banter at games just as much as some "non-geeks" do, just because we are friends having a laugh does'nt mean we should go to games and "behave and keep quiet and only do normal stuff"

big L for you mate!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
touched a nerve have we tinx you complete arse. never mind we may be able to see you at a game some time and have a discussion as we will obviously know who you are but we may have to introduce you to the rest of the lads.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
byf "wheres your caravan WHERES YOUR CARAVAN wheres your caravan" :lolol:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I'm confused as I wasn't wearing my black away shirt at either peterborough or brentford.

The only away game I've worn it at this season was bournemouth.

If you have such a problem then start songs yourself and we'll all join in.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
byf

Thats not Brighton Youth Firm by any chance is it?

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
what the f*** is this?! i log on to see if anything interesting is happening and someone is having a go at other brighton fans for creating an atmosphere.

YOU f***ing COCKSUCKER!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here