Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away attendance at Sunderland FA Cup

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Haha, who really cares how many chavs palace take? most of em were probably geordies anyway.

Now quit baiting the palace nerds or i'll ram my dick down your throats and choke you blue ya pantywaist cheesedicks.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
I love these threads - they're hilarious!

Palace's current average attendance is 23,604. Albion's average the last time they were in the top flight was 14,662.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
The Laughing Bluebird said:

Palace's current average attendance is 23,604. Albion's average the last time they were in the top flight was 14,662.

How many sheep turned up at NP when Cardiff were in the top league?

Last edited:

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

The Goldstone's capacity was only about 16,000

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Perry Milkins said:
How many sheep turned up at NP when Cardiff were in the top league?

The last time we were in the top flight was 1962. Our average then was 19,294.

Cardiff's highest average attendance was 37,933. Our record attendance was 60,855.

Palace's highest average attendance was 30,167. Their record attendance was 51,482.

Albion's highest average attendance was 25,265. Your record attendance was 36,342.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
keaton said:
The Goldstone's capacity was only about 16,000

That's odd considering you had an average of 18,984 the season before and 24,745 the season before that.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
samparish said:
Officially we are actually, yes. You could also ask Martin Jol about our away support if you want to:clap2:

Jol's too busy planning for the next round of the cup. You lost.

We have taken full allocations to away games in the PL. It's the only games that count.

But you wouldn't know, you've never been in the PL and never will. Carrying on congratulating yourself on the fans going to Spurs. It's about your peak before you slide back down the leagues, Falmer or no Falmer.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
The last time we were in the top flight was 1962. Our average then was 19,294.

WHEN?!? :lolol:

sorry, coul'nt resist ;)

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
paulie said:
Jol's too busy planning for the next round of the cup. You lost.

We have taken full allocations to away games in the PL. It's the only games that count.

But you wouldn't know, you've never been in the PL and never will. Carrying on congratulating yourself on the fans going to Spurs. It's about your peak before you slide back down the leagues, Falmer or no Falmer.

Yes we know our place..but do you know yours? Let me introduce you to the Phalarse message board...or are you banned?

Congratulations to everyone who went to Spurs

Ra Ra Ra!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here