Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
Cameron has invested time in telling a story and developing characters.
I thought the characters were ludicrously cartoonish, that military leader guy was straight out of toy soldiers and the other main baddy was lifted directly from aliens. The "plot" was a mishmash of hippy bollokisms and noble savage sterotypes. It looks nice though.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
It is my opinion and I am not ashamed. Happy new year.

Yes. I understand that. But I just wondered what your opinion is based on. What are the scenes that were so impressive? Clearly I'm not arguing - I'm simply asking you to qualify your statement. Think your attitude is very, very odd at this point given to pontificating tone of your original post.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I thought the characters were ludicrously cartoonish, that military leader guy was straight out of toy soldiers .

I made this point to my son as we were watching it. Staggeringly like those characters.

Small-Soldiers-movie-poster.jpg

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
The military leader actor character was appalling, all that snivelling rambo jingoistic macho crap talk gets on your tits and lets the film down but overall it was a stellar film in 3D, in 2D its merely good, the 3D effects for me were awesome, as for the new Tron film, its ok, not a bad film, but its a bit dark, (literally as well, you just want to turn the brightness up all the time) and the 3D scenes are few and far between, alot of the film is 2D.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here