Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Available Managers we need to be contacting on Monday morning

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Don't think TB will make a move before Christmas.Looking at BL and now this, Sami's stock will be decimated in terms of anybody wanting to take him on unless he manages a miraculous turn-around. Doesn't seem likely at the moment.

Make that Christmas 2018. Only because Tony Bloom has balls, and quite honestly if there is anyone who should be unhappy with the manager it's the guy that pays him. I still believe that one day Sami will turn this around and be a successful manager. There's been a great deal of managers who have made diabolical starts to their careers and turned it around, not least the greatest of them all Sir Alex.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Make that Christmas 2018. Only because Tony Bloom has balls, and quite honestly if there is anyone who should be unhappy with the manager it's the guy that pays him. I still believe that one day Sami will turn this around and be a successful manager. There's been a great deal of managers who have made diabolical starts to their careers and turned it around, not least the greatest of them all Sir Alex.

So when was Sir Alex's team in the relegation zone? And wasn't he already an experienced and successful manager in Scotland, rather than a ****-up in Germany?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Disappointed that we haven't heard about Sami being replaced already.

Enough is enough.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

I think you only have to look and listen to Hyypia's last few post match interviews to realise that he doesn't really have a clue how to sort out the mess that is currently his team or that he doesn't have the ability, at a minimum, to motivate the players to perform. He's lost the players and the fans. What else is there to lose?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think you only have to look and listen to Hyypia's last few post match interviews to realise that he doesn't really have a clue how to sort out the mess that is currently his team or that he doesn't have the ability, at a minimum, to motivate the players to perform. He's lost the players and the fans. What else is there to lose?/QUOTE]

His job

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Dennis Wise is looking to get back in the game. Also Ruel Fox could be persuaded from his job in the States with the right assurances although I doubt he'll apply for the job if it comes up this time.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I think you only have to look and listen to Hyypia's last few post match interviews to realise that he doesn't really have a clue how to sort out the mess that is currently his team or that he doesn't have the ability, at a minimum, to motivate the players to perform. He's lost the players and the fans. What else is there to lose?/QUOTE]

His job

Oh yeah, silly me!!

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
I've said it before, but hey why not again...

Glenn Hoddle is the standout candidate. A great coach and seemingly beyond the mad ramblings of his England days. Perhaps we could tempt him away from QPR...

carteater

Could you imagine the fl show's wankfest about the derby match if hyypia was to be sacked and hoddle appointed, with the presenters having to say cringey stuff like: "two former england managers battle it out to see who is the greatest of the sacked england managers (I don't know if hoddle was sacked...)", "One takes charge of high flying derby, one takes charge of low flying brighton, as the top of the table rams take on the second to bottom seagulls, both managed by former england managers, derby will be looking to repeat their result against brighton in the play off semi final last season, brighton will be hoping to get them selves out of the relegation zone and put former manager Sami Hyypia's torrid time at the helm behind them, here is the match action with a commentator not good enough for match of the day, BT sport, or sky sports..., also did I mention that Steve Mclaren and Glenn Hoddle used to manage England???", not funny I know...

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Not joking but a message came up just now from someone who will remain nameless with the message 'Hyypia gone'. I came straight on here toy check and couldn't find anything and now the message has disappeared. Too much of this going on right now..... fed up with the whole will he won't he.

carteater

Not joking but a message came up just now from someone who will remain nameless with the message 'Hyypia gone'. I came straight on here toy check and couldn't find anything and now the message has disappeared. Too much of this going on right now..... fed up with the whole will he won't he.

that was made up by some wanker on the, and I quote: "brighton fc Banter page." the most reliable of all sources Brighton and Hove albion...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here