He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Brian Deane.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
We haven't been anywhere near the bottom three since promotion to the Championship until the hapless Finn took over the reigns, whats worse is the fact Lennon and Rowett keep grinding out results heaping even more pressure on Hypia and for that reason he has to go.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
If you can forget his time at Ipswich and take the view he would have learnt from that. Then what he done at Sunderland in this division is quite impressive as a first job. Would certainly ruffle a few feathers and far to outspoken for Bloom one would imagine. But Roy Keane has just walked out on Villa, no doubt looking to be a number 1 and we do have three Villa players on loan.....ps, I don't think this would happen in a million years, but he would certainly put a nasty streak in the club mentality.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Roy Keane is a strange character who seems to have no understanding of humour - I feel
uncomfortable watching the interaction between him and other pundits on the telly. I can't see how someone like this can work well as a manager, particularly with players that aren't as naturally gifted as he was (and probably still is). He just wouldn't be able to understand that.

Although, I'd love to see how he'd deal with the waste of space Agustien.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
If you can forget his time at Ipswich and take the view he would have learnt from that. Then what he done at Sunderland in this division is quite impressive as a first job. Would certainly ruffle a few feathers and far to outspoken for Bloom one would imagine. But Roy Keane has just walked out on Villa, no doubt looking to be a number 1 and we do have three Villa players on loan.....ps, I don't think this would happen in a million years, but he would certainly put a nasty streak in the club mentality.

The official line is that he wants to concentrate on Ireland and media work. Reading between the lines I can't help thinking he's collaring a bit of the blame for Villa's form.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Last seen filling shelves in Sainsburys Selhurst hope he stays there to get a pension.

Well last time I saw him , he was standing next to me in a gogo bar in Pattaya Thailand watching a man utd game on a soundless telly !!!
Nice bloke.......hates smoking !

Last edited:

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Mistley Essex
I know he's not available but Mick Mcarthy has spent £10,000 on the current Ipswich team and look where they are. might be old school but he has the team well organised and ready to fight to the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here