Too many fumbles. :down:

justin

Feb 2, 2007
Brighton
why do england always collapse! and they seem to give in! :angry: :censored:

justin

Feb 2, 2007
Brighton
so he wasnt in control of his body so what he caught it and was in control of the ball :angry:

Buffalo Seagull

Jun 1, 2006
Geelong, Vic, Australia
justin said:
so he wasnt in control of his body so what he caught it and was in control of the ball :angry:

Law 32
"3. A fair catch
A catch shall be considered to have been fairly made if
(a) throughout the act of making the catch
(i) any fielder in contact with the ball is within the field of play. See 4 below.
(ii) the ball is at no time in contact with any object grounded beyond the boundary.

The act of making the catch shall start from the time when a fielder first handles the ball and shall end when a fielder obtains complete control both over the ball and over his own movement."

Clearly not out - stop your whinging

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
That :angry: :censored: f***ing Mahmood is a :censored: :censored: useless f***ing c u n t :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: How this c u n t plays for England cant bat cant bowl cant field looks like he could not give a f*** c u n t :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Haven't read the previous 6 pages of this thread but 3 of our players scored higher than single runs. All of theirs did!

I will continue to support England in the Cricket. England in the Football and BHA in the League!

Gawd help Me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here