Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attilla in last NIGHTS programme

Feb 14, 2010
The change has to and will happen with all aspects off field including re-branding, new staff, change of emphasis to corporate style football - it is the way the game is going whether you like it or not.

I do like it and as ever knowing what to keep, what to tinker with and what to bring in new is the skill. The first thing to change is the club badge. The crest looks like everyone else and is naff (Big fan of DK but that was poor). Either just a large seagull with writing underneath or back to the round badge for me. As for Attilla, well the way I see it is that Shef W hark on about 1 trophy in 70 years and some of us one Charity Shield in 1910 ! But my pride in the albion is how people stood together against archer. Always good to incorporate history with branding - see Liverpool with "Sign on with a pen in your hand" and Man City with Blue Moon

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Fuke sake Special Brew Bad Manners and that AWFUL Ska track at the end AGAIN.

Go. PLEASE just GO. Self indulgent drivel.

A packed family stand at Falmer and its bad f***ing manners on the tannoy. GO.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Football clubs are about soul, identity, history, and fun. "The old days" as you put them or "the troubles" as I call them are a sense of pride and a great part of being a Brighton fan. Attila played a great part from the first time he got up with his violin in the west stand. Its called being a character. Rather Attilla than some bloke who knows nothing about the albion and probably will want the albion to run out to something shit like "glad all over" instead of sussex by the sea and even play music when we score (god forbid). Spare us from pearly white teeth soul less "presenters". Only thing Attilla, music gotta get mainstream - big punk, reggae and ska fan myself but yknow. One request tho, can I put in a request for some SLF, Pogues and Bob Marley (Three little Birds).. happy new year all

Rather a PROFESSIONAL than some rank amatuer playing his self indulgent rubbish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here