Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attilla in last NIGHTS programme

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I asked ladbrokes if I could delay settling my account for SEVEN years, they said no!!!

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
Marcus, are you serious? The Albion board are perfectly aware of my political views. I have had plenty of banter about it over the years with just about everyone on it, I think they find it rather refreshing :) Were you outside Archer's house? That makes you an ACTIVIST! And the 'criminal damage' which happened at the York City game was the springboard for our plight being spread all over the national media, giving us a huge boost in our battle to save the club....

If everyone just sat on their arses and obeyed everything anyone in 'authority' had ever told them we'd still be living in hovels and we wouldn't have the vote.
You're STALKING me. That isn't healthy. I'm fairly sure I've met and talked to you already, but if you really do have this much of a problem with me, let's meet and discuss it over a pint. Happy New Year. Oh, and who are the slut faced whores, by the way?

I asked the club for their official position on a club employee re the above.

They have till the new year to respond. Next stop the argus.

As you said outside Archers house "in the words of the Moody Blues - GO NOW"
I'm sure John can defend himself.

But don't EVER accuse him of being a club employee.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The season of good will.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thanks Beachy and same to you and Rochdale. Fish Brothers at the Welly tonight for me. Probably a bit PUNK ROCK and RUDE for you though :)

Not in town tonight as partying nearer to home however I believe there is a barrel of Hophead to be quaffed :clap2::clap2::drunk:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im DEADLY serious. Your time has been served. Thanks but time to step aside.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Happy New Year, Attila with love from me and Ernest.

BTW you were right Ernest did welch on kissing Dick Knights arse on the pitch

Dick didn't want to participate after finding out the kiss might lead onto a rimming in the centre circle.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
A bet that I made with The Laughting Bluebird in 2004 that AFC would be higher than Franchise in 5 years time. They didn't make it (though they will soon) and about 2 months before the bet was finished I emailed the Welsh bloike to say I'd pay up. He never replied. I then said I'd put £500 behind the Supporters' Bar at our first fixture at Falmer.

'I'm not going to pay what I owe you, but I'll buy a round of drinks for a bunch of other fans'. Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Surely the WINNER of the bet who should determine the terms of the payment?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If we are to MOVE ON then we need to stop BANGINING on about the "old days". The lesson has been learned but a new chapter is on the horizon. Atilla you have had the gig for TWELVE years. You have done your time. Got your "REWARD" by being in the cottage industry that was BHAFC now just step aside please!

By the way Im not questioning his love of the albion. That is clear to see.

Feb 14, 2010
If we are to MOVE ON then we need to stop BANGINING on about the "old days". The lesson has been learned but a new chapter is on the horizon. Atilla you have had the gig for TWELVE years. You have done your time. Got your "REWARD" by being in the cottage industry that was BHAFC now just step aside please!

By the way Im not questioning his love of the albion. That is clear to see.

Football clubs are about soul, identity, history, and fun. "The old days" as you put them or "the troubles" as I call them are a sense of pride and a great part of being a Brighton fan. Attila played a great part from the first time he got up with his violin in the west stand. Its called being a character. Rather Attilla than some bloke who knows nothing about the albion and probably will want the albion to run out to something shit like "glad all over" instead of sussex by the sea and even play music when we score (god forbid). Spare us from pearly white teeth soul less "presenters". Only thing Attilla, music gotta get mainstream - big punk, reggae and ska fan myself but yknow. One request tho, can I put in a request for some SLF, Pogues and Bob Marley (Three little Birds).. happy new year all

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Football clubs are about soul, identity, history, and fun. "The old days" as you put them or "the troubles" as I call them are a sense of pride and a great part of being a Brighton fan. Attila played a great part from the first time he got up with his violin in the west stand. Its called being a character. Rather Attilla than some bloke who knows nothing about the albion and probably will want the albion to run out to something shit like "glad all over" instead of sussex by the sea and even play music when we score (god forbid). Spare us from pearly white teeth soul less "presenters". Only thing Attilla, music gotta get mainstream - big punk, reggae and ska fan myself but yknow. One request tho, can I put in a request for some SLF, Pogues and Bob Marley (Three little Birds).. happy new year all

Trouble is all that disappears once the Amex Stadium opens for business and ushers in a brave new world and the club are totally gearing up to this - everything off the field will change whether you like it or not.

Feb 14, 2010
Trouble is all that disappears once the Amex Stadium opens for business and ushers in a brave new world and the club are totally gearing up to this - everything off the field will change whether you like it or not.

Yes I hope so, change is good, as this club should be a big regional club but as always - know what to keep, what to tinker with and what to get rid of and what to bring in as new. If the baby is in the bathwater, you still keep the baby.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes I hope so, change is good, as this club should be a big regional club but as always - know what to keep, what to tinker with and what to get rid of and what to bring in as new. If the baby is in the bathwater, you still keep the baby.

The change has to and will happen with all aspects off field including re-branding, new staff, change of emphasis to corporate style football - it is the way the game is going whether you like it or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here