Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attila/John Baine an embarressment

Rob Roy

Banned
Dec 19, 2004
ahhhh, where to start where to start?

Would I be correct in proclaiming this no-mark a self publicising, ass kissing, "Establishment", FOOL?

I dunno but I certainly feel better now.

My hatred has been building for some time and is built on the basis that this guy calls himself a punk, and is giving a f***ing bad name to punk and albion fans in the process. Let's rewind back a few years......Outside Bill Archers lancashire home, an army of albion fans, picture the scene....the perfect oppurtunity to gain revenge on this abhorent ANIMAL, a brick through the window, a firecracker, a gun....no, my man decides to to skip through this middle England jungle playing the f***ing recorder, much to the amusemnt for everyone watching on the news and I expect for the onlooking residents. I f***ing cringed, I had to hide behind the bloody sofa what exactly did that achieve Baine?...and really you call yourself a punk, do me a frickin favour.

Lydon would be turning in his grave if he was dead.

So in the interim, JB decides to do other tasks designed to ass-kiss Dick Knight and his cronies, equally rubbish and not achieving much...and the fuckin poetry and your shit music at the matches what idiot thought that one up. Your Poetry is borderline criminally dreadful, how the hell do u make a living out of it? I can picture it now you, with your leather Jacket and black jeans (that you wear to EVERY fuckin match, do you sleep in them? preaching your dross to tree huggers in coffee shops, Joe Strummer would be turning in his grave).

I suppose you're big in Germany like Hasselhoff....ohh yes you are, aren't you and you don't makre a living off that solely do you, you make a living in sucking up to ex and current corporate big wigs like Knight, Perry and the board..don't you feel any shame, you CAPITALIST.

and now to the latest stunt...a f***ing feeble attempt at a song, a f***ing crucifixition of Tom Hark and Sussex by the sea, what more can you do to damage this fine club??

You can of course turn this all around. Here's an idea, from all the free publicity this club has got you why don't you dip your hand into your pocket and give virtually all you can...I don't give a f*** if you're a lefty who doesn't believe in capitalism (or uses that excuse to prevent yourself from helping)
...just do it, because that's what I and thousand s of others have done, because I face the fact that football is a business now, the romance, the poetry have all but dried up. Violins, flowers, recorders, flutes, patronising poetry, and dreadful remakes are not gonna save this club.

Put up or shut up
Put up and shut up
I'm on my knees here, please.

PS keep up the good work Harty, a true soldier and leader for albion fans in tough times, keep solitary, don't take any shit off the board, Attila and Paul "club accountant to be" Camillin, Ferret. because you along with thousands of others are the life and blood of the club.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'd be embarressed to spell that badly too!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Quite a first post there Rob Roy.

And out of interest, what the f*** have YOU done to promote the Albion cause ? You clearly have a problem with Atilla getting himself "known" in the media. Well, when you get off your arse to the extent Atilla has on behalf of the Albion over these last few years, then a bit of recognition is inevitable. If thats "anti establishment" or "anti punk" to you, then that comes with the territory and so be it.

The Albion NEEDS fans like Atilla - the ones who are prepared to go the extra mile to promote a cause, and to use their own time and effort to do so. If that makes you jealous because of the attention, then just DEAL with it for christs sake. If you don't like his poems or his taste in music, so what ? What harm does it do to you personally ?

Its a piece of piss to sit there and diss peoples efforts from behind a keyboard. But I have a lot more respect for the likes of Atilla who put themselves out and actually contribute to a cause.

Get over yourself, for christs sake.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Safeway said:
Wow. Maybe I won't log off just yet.

You might as well as RR has buggered off. Obviously feels better now having got that off his chest...

I always think that these rants tell you more about the person ranting than they do about the person they're ranting about....

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
WHAT A WANKER. :tosser:

Oh, sorry, kinkygerbil got there first.

WHAT AN ARSE. :tosser:

That was just about the most pathetic attempt at - actually, I don't know what it was - oh yes I do, undermining the musical attributes of the recorder. Why don't you sod off back to The Monday Club?

Last edited:

Harty's telephone box full of whingers are gettin' mad and want to get even :lolol: :lolol:

I thought the Hasselhoff line was quite good actually :clap:

Nice wind-up Rob Roy, I'm sure Attila will appreciate all the hard work you put into it :jester:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It takes guts to write poetry these days.

Rob Roy

Banned
Dec 19, 2004
Lush FYI I am closer to the club than you may think, I have given thousands £ in the last few years to numerous causes associated to the albion, I don't think of myself as a creative man so have not put forward any fund raising ideas. I know my strengths. That doesn't prevent me from critiqueing spice girl wannabees like John Baine.

Easy 0. I don't feel that Atilla has been a success in promoting our cause, I believe he is a laughing stock and may even be detrimental to our efforts as a whole (and I KNOW I'm not the only person that thinks this way.

Aplogies for the spelling error in the title.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Rob Roy said:
ahhhh, where to start where to start?

Would I be correct in proclaiming this no-mark a self publicising, ass kissing, "Establishment", FOOL?

I dunno but I certainly feel better now.

My hatred has been building for some time and is built on the basis that this guy calls himself a punk, and is giving a f***ing bad name to punk and albion fans in the process. Let's rewind back a few years......Outside Bill Archers lancashire home, an army of albion fans, picture the scene....the perfect oppurtunity to gain revenge on this abhorent ANIMAL, a brick through the window, a firecracker, a gun....no, my man decides to to skip through this middle England jungle playing the f***ing recorder, much to the amusemnt for everyone watching on the news and I expect for the onlooking residents. I f***ing cringed, I had to hide behind the bloody sofa what exactly did that achieve Baine?...and really you call yourself a punk, do me a frickin favour.

Lydon would be turning in his grave if he was dead.

So in the interim, JB decides to do other tasks designed to ass-kiss Dick Knight and his cronies, equally rubbish and not achieving much...and the fuckin poetry and your shit music at the matches what idiot thought that one up. Your Poetry is borderline criminally dreadful, how the hell do u make a living out of it? I can picture it now you, with your leather Jacket and black jeans (that you wear to EVERY fuckin match, do you sleep in them? preaching your dross to tree huggers in coffee shops, Joe Strummer would be turning in his grave).

I suppose you're big in Germany like Hasselhoff....ohh yes you are, aren't you and you don't makre a living off that solely do you, you make a living in sucking up to ex and current corporate big wigs like Knight, Perry and the board..don't you feel any shame, you CAPITALIST.

and now to the latest stunt...a f***ing feeble attempt at a song, a f***ing crucifixition of Tom Hark and Sussex by the sea, what more can you do to damage this fine club??

You can of course turn this all around. Here's an idea, from all the free publicity this club has got you why don't you dip your hand into your pocket and give virtually all you can...I don't give a f*** if you're a lefty who doesn't believe in capitalism (or uses that excuse to prevent yourself from helping)
...just do it, because that's what I and thousand s of others have done, because I face the fact that football is a business now, the romance, the poetry have all but dried up. Violins, flowers, recorders, flutes, patronising poetry, and dreadful remakes are not gonna save this club.

Put up or shut up
Put up and shut up
I'm on my knees here, please.

PS keep up the good work Harty, a true soldier and leader for albion fans in tough times, keep solitary, don't take any shit off the board, Attila and Paul "club accountant to be" Camillin, Ferret. because you along with thousands of others are the life and blood of the club.

Sorry, have to break step here and proclaim this the best EVER Full-On punk post I've ever read on NSC. I'm sure attila would agree - if the target was anybody other than himself. THIS is what it's all about; getting ANGRY, putting sacred cows TO THE SWORD. Bit of a bummer if you always imagined yourself one of the good guys - and who doesn't - but Rob Roy is a fuckin' ACE purveyor of the original spirit of punk. Sorry for attila and all that, but there's more than one home truth in there. The King Is Dead. Long Live The King :clap: :clap2: :clap:

'No offence'

('No offence' copyright Dover, H Block, BHAFC)

Kev the Ape

Rob Roy said:
Lush FYI I am closer to the club than you may think, I have given thousands £ in the last few years to numerous causes associated to the albion, I don't think of myself as a creative man so have not put forward any fund raising ideas. I know my strengths. That doesn't prevent me from critiqueing spice girl wannabees like John Baine.

Easy 0. I don't feel that Atilla has been a success in promoting our cause, I believe he is a laughing stock and may even be detrimental to our efforts as a whole (and I KNOW I'm not the only person that thinks this way.

Aplogies for the spelling error in the title.

Are you a secret Palace fan. Who like winding ppl up. If you dont like it support another club you WANKER!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here