Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attendance for Coventry Game

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's the first time I remember noticing so many empty seats in the home stands today - visible gaps in all stands.

Based on previous attendances, where you think 'where are all those supposedly empty seats', I was assuming we were looking at a crowd of 18,xxx today.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
A few available on the exchange BoF.

Our very own ticket exchange has been awash with tickets all week. Some there when I looked last too.

I got completely behind with tickets due to my head surgery. My old man takes some persuading to go and he certainly wouldn't realy want to go if we were sitting separately. I hadn't checked the exchange, more fool me.

It would be nice if there was an official route, which gains you some sort of loyalty points. I'm more than happy to pick up tickets here and there. Sadly, when ST went on sale, I was not in a position to commit. Whilst this sounds very modern day football, I'd quite like some points for coming along whether it is my original ticket or not.

If there was some sort of official ticket exchange, they could give away tickets that are returned on the day before or not sold before 1200 on a Saturday or 1845 etc.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's the first time I remember noticing so many empty seats in the home stands today - visible gaps in all stands.

Based on previous attendances, where you think 'where are all those supposedly empty seats', I was assuming we were looking at a crowd of 18,xxx today.
Burnley will be a shit crowd - 8 days before Christmas + boring northern tin pot outfit + f***ing cold = crowd of less than 19,000

Burnley will be a shit crowd - 8 days before Christmas + boring northern tin pot outfit + f***ing cold = crowd of less than 19,000

Might do better than that what with 1,000 tickets in South stand up for grabs for Albion fans - but you could be right.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Wonder what revenue is being lost by the club not having a ticket exchange system.

Average spend of the 2,000 missing every game would probably be about £4, so £8K down the pan!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here